RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is what happens when you try to out lawyer top tier career lawyers.

It's mind-boggling that people still doubt the man responsible for putting away John Gotti. :bmueller:

Trump isn't the first "Teflon Don" Mueller has dealt with :muellerinduetime:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Lol but barred is a strong word

:usure:

Guards barred an AP reporter from passing through a security checkpoint inside the building. When the reporter asked to speak to an EPA public-affairs person, the security guards grabbed the reporter by the shoulders and shoved her forcibly out of the EPA building.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
yes

Cacs are the aliens in Independence Day. After they loot and plunder Earth, they will look for another planet to do it too.
:ohhh:

YR103.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mueller really is our last hope. I’m still optimistic because nothing ever leaks from his team. They seem to be diligently doing the work without much fanfare.

It’s still disheartening to see Trump bully the DOJ like this.

I’m waiting for them to run up in there on some Michael Cohen Paul Manafort shyt and get this a$$hole outta there now.. This shyt is gettin ridiculous now get this clown outta the WH :damn:

Mueller is no doubt a consummate professional.

But my thing is, I just can't imagine anything that Mueller could say that would make the GOP do anything. Mueller could literally have all the proof in the world that Trump committed a felony and should be impeached, and Republicans would just say "FAKE NEWS!" and accuse the whole thing of being a conspiracy by Democrats. And even if midterms go well, Dems won't have the votes to impeach him without some GOP members on board. And from what I can see they're ride or die for Cheeto.

I'm honestly losing hope that something will ever be done about Trump. Especially with his approval actually going up. :francis:

If nothing else I'll at least enjoy watching Cohen go down.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The president’s wife is heralded as more classier than certain former first wives. And she can’t even speak English fluently.

An immigrant who can’t speak English in some circles is viewed more American than a black woman who is a lawyer. Btw, the aforementioned are the same folks engaging in tearing this planet apart.

People should start calling ICE on Melania the way they were calling about those ladies in Montana:DKMexMJ: