RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Devin will be going to jail for a long fukkin time.. hope he gets life but I know his bytch ass will commit suicide before that happens
i don’t pray often, ecspecially for something as nefarious as this, but I’m praying. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Spot on. Bill killin it.

He's right. :francis:

Best we can probably hope for is that midterms go well for Dems and they can damage control the rest of Trump's term. Republicans will never turn of Trump no matter what Mueller says or how guilty he is, so I can't see him getting impeached.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
that guy c00nmonger has been put on ignore already and my experience here has never been better. He's an alias. He needs to get banned from the thread already @tru_m.a.c please, clean up and help us breh.

We have a pact here that we won't allow any doubters and whataboutismers anymore
Precisely.

This dude literally is asking about the most obvious bad-faith actor in the US congress now that we've talked about for over a year.

Nunes BEEN obstructing justice!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who DIDN'T this dude collude with:mindblown:
Its just so blatant.

This is literally another meeting. at the trump tower. with a whole other set of countries. doing the same dirty shyt.

Can we wrap this shyt up already?

If they didn't collude, its not for lack of trying :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’m the idiot but your autism doesn’t allow you to realize that asking for a link doesn’t mean someone doesn’t believe something didn’t happen or doesn’t know the day to day details :dead:
I swear to whatever god you believe in, you are slow.

nikka, the time for you to be this fukking retarded was over a year ago in March 2017:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...iting-classified-information-to-defend-trump/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ite-house-question-assessed-minute-by-minute/

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Highlights of the week:

1. Trump told the Ethics Committee he does not have to release a Financial disclosure form, then they told him he had to. Then he gave it to them, and wrote at the bottom " This is not your business to know my finances, but I will disclose my finances anyway". Then, The head of ethics sent a response to Trump saying "It is our business to know your finances, and let me highlight you did not disclose a payment that should have been disclosed on last year's form". Then they turned around and gave the form to Rosenstein and told him "We are giving you this form in case you need it in your investigations, or in case you need to investigate why the payment was not disclosed last year". Trump then fell back and put Giuliani out there to mud the water.

2. In retaliation, the name of a CIA informant is now made public, putting the man in great danger.

The reckoning that will come when Dems take the House will be astronomical. The CIA will feel emboldened and they will go after all those fukkboys hard now. We really want to see how Dems will handle the House and how they protect Mueller. I am an independent but I may be done with Dems for real if they don't protect Mueller and start issuing subpoenas.
How did you forget Manafort's own Son in Law turning state's evidence against him? :gucci:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Yea cuz asking for a link to an explosive claim is such a troll:laugh::facepalm:
Not like I said it didn’t happen, all a nikka legit wanted was a news link:skip:
All that time you spent clogging up this thread with bullshyt you could've Googled, printed, laminated and hung that same info on ya fridge.

Mods, how you let this shyt get so off topic in here?