RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Highlights of the week:

1. Trump told the Ethics Committee he does not have to release a Financial disclosure form, then they told him he had to. Then he gave it to them, and wrote at the bottom " This is not your business to know my finances, but I will disclose my finances anyway". Then, The head of ethics sent a response to Trump saying "It is our business to know your finances, and let me highlight you did not disclose a payment that should have been disclosed on last year's form". Then they turned around and gave the form to Rosenstein and told him "We are giving you this form in case you need it in your investigations, or in case you need to investigate why the payment was not disclosed last year". Trump then fell back and put Giuliani out there to mud the water.

2. In retaliation, the name of a CIA informant is now made public, putting the man in great danger.

The reckoning that will come when Dems take the House will be astronomical. The CIA will feel emboldened and they will go after all those fukkboys hard now. We really want to see how Dems will handle the House and how they protect Mueller. I am an independent but I may be done with Dems for real if they don't protect Mueller and start issuing subpoenas.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Uhhhhhhh how the fukk did the name of the informant inside the Trump camp get released publicly ?!?!? Isn't that super illegal?

The DOJ knew this was gonna happen and that's why they did not wanna redact the info and show it to the House. Now, it seems the House gave the name to Trump and through some channels, it got released.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Uhhhhhhh how the fukk did the name of the informant inside the Trump camp get released publicly ?!?!? Isn't that super illegal?
Precisely what I was telling Captain Underpants (@C00NM0NGER) above. This is JUST like the Scooter Libby/Plame Affair bullshyt

Granted this was in 2003 and most of y’all even then weren’t paying attention back then. Or even able to.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The DOJ knew this was gonna happen and that's why they did not wanna redact the info and show it to the House. Now, it seems the House gave the name to Trump and through some channels, it got released.
His name is Devin Nunes.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Precisely what I was telling Captain Underpants (@C00NM0NGER) above. This is JUST like the Scooter Libby/Plame Affair bullshyt

Granted this was in 2003 and most of y’all even then weren’t paying attention back then. Or even able to.

Devin will be going to jail for a long fukkin time.. hope he gets life but I know his bytch ass will commit suicide before that happens