RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
trump1.gif

Trump has been urging the postmaster general to double the U.S. Postal Service rates for Amazon, the Washington Post — which is owned by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos — reported Friday. Some administration officials told the Post that many Trump attacks on Amazon — which include accusing the Washington Post of being its “chief lobbyist” — are driven by articles in the newspaper he didn’t like.

U.S. Postmaster General Megan Brennan has tried to explain to Trump that the contracts that establish postal rates go through a regulatory commission, according to the Washington Post, and that the U.S. Postal Service has benefited from its relationship with the online retailer.

Just a reminder: Jeff Bezos’ Amazon cost Trump $400 million last year as the real estate value of brick and mortar stores – as well as the number of actual rent-paying companies occupying brick and mortars – shrunk. The fact that Bezos also owns the Washington Post, which has been relentless in exposing Trump’s corruption and incompetence, and you know the real reason that Trump is using his stolen office to persecute Bezos.

Trump Personally Targets WaPo Owner By Pushing Postal Rate Hike For Amazon

So when Amazon ends the contract with USPS and just build their own shipping fleet, not only will Bezos have fukked Trump's retail business but he's gonna put the Postal Service deep into the red on Trump's watch too.

Play tit for tat with the richest man in the world, brehs.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So when Amazon ends the contract with USPS and just build their own shipping fleet, not only will Bezos have fukked Trump's retail business but he's gonna put the Postal Service deep into the red on Trump's watch too.

Play tit for tat with the richest man in the world, brehs.

no, we have UPS now. UPS is actually charging us a cheaper rate to ship. It's crazy

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Thats right buddy this is gonna be bigger than Watergate

:umad:

Its looking way less likely than like a yr ago but imagine if its Barter :banderas:

We should do a sidebet for who it is. I actually feel like it coulda been Stone :gurl:

Edit: also hasnt Sater done BEEN a CI?
Think of the least insane person involved with the Campaign, probably that person. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Christie though tbh. He kinda just disappeared, which is tough for someone of his size.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Think of the least insane person involved with the Campaign, probably that person. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Christie though tbh. He kinda just disappeared, which is tough for someone of his size.
My money is on Christie, he's a scum bag but he never struck me as a treasonous scum bag. He's more of your typical Republican scum bag mixed with some east coast guinea

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nunes bytch ass got something bad coming to him.. the level of desperation he’s showing and clown ass Trump they know this shyt is over...
The kids on here might be too young, but when Trump pardoned Scooter Libby, it was for this exact same thing. Leaking classified agents to the press.