RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

full

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Trump had planned to have presser today with NATO Secretary General, but those plans have been scrapped, per @jeffzeleny, leaving Sarah Sanders to fend off questions about the president’s false statements on Stormy Daniels payoff, as well as Mueller probe, Don Jr meeting, etc

7:40 AM - May 17, 2018

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kylegriffin1
53s
AVENATTI, asked about other women who have come to him about Trump: "There's at least 2 that I think are on solid ground... as the evidence rolls out in the coming months, disclosures are going to be made that my client was not alone as it relates to these payments." @Morning_Joe
@kylegriffin1

MELBER: "Two women who allege that they have agreements with Michael Cohen and Donald Trump?"
AVENATTI: "Correct."
BRZEZINSKI: "And women who have claimed to have had affairs or sex with Donald Trump?"
AVENATTI: "Correct."@Morning_Joe https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/997093203676467200 …

8:40 AM - May 17, 2018

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yea, I saw some report about the WH sending VIPs to other Trump properties.

Obviously not to that extent, but It all ads up.

That being said, I've seen 7-8 million dollar a year restaurants in college towns.

The Angus Barn in Raleigh does 20 million a year.

He's dirty, but probably not as dirty as we think. The truth is he's likely been under reporting his taxes.

Wait a second yall. Angus barn is huge and is in the rich section of the triangle. It's not even in Raleigh limits. It's 2 feet away from the airport and that's research triangle park where there's 100s of tech businesses.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Edit: Dude deleted original tweet due to spelling errors

@realDonaldTrump
Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!

8:45 AM - May 17, 2018
@realDonaldTrump
Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN IMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!

7:56 AM - May 17, 2018

Last edited: