RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I would love to know how he is so connected to a DC matter when he based in Cali. Maybe he really is CIA. As for who is missing and pobably attended that meeting I’m going to go with Kushner.
The only one out of all of them that has kept a low profile so far. I wonder if Kush will start singing soon..

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I would love to know how he is so connected to a DC matter when he based in Cali. Maybe he really is CIA. As for who is missing and pobably attended that meeting I’m going to go with Kushner.
People don't like Trump and people seem to like him. He also has a high profile. Pretty straight forward.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Regarding the word "triggered", when was it not acceptable to be angered or offended when something as vile as racism, homophobia, ignorance is offered up as a viable opinion?
It’s like when Bill Maher loses his shyt because those polls of third world muslims who want you to get your wig pushed for dissing the prophet Muhammed.

Do a poll of poor nikkaz and ask what they think should happen if you call them a hard R.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
It's amazing to me because they mock liberals for safe spaces But they don't realize Fox news is their safe space. When the hear something they don't like they run to Fox news to feel better. They mock liberals for safe spaces but will watch Fox hours on end, I don't fukking get it, I know several conservatives like this. They talk about triggered but I've heard conservatives say Colin Kapernick deserves to die, I trigged a conservative by joking about I made vegan meatballs, he went off on a tangent that ended with liberals are destroying the country and they all deserve to have guns pulled on them then we'll see how liberal they are. I don't fukking get it, they're just as triggered as they claim the left is.

Everything about the American Conservative Cac is a projection, always, always, always, along with them arguing in bad faith

"BLACKS VOTE AGAINST THEIR OWN INTRESTS!!!"

-Kansas, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and West Virginia getting fukked to high heaven based on being Republican strongholds and union busting.-

"COASTAL ELITES ARE OUT OF TOUCH WITH REGULAR AMERICA!"

-Think America, let alone the rest of the world has always been white, conservative, "christian", rural, middle class.-

"WE'RE TIRED OF BEING TALKED DOWN TO BY HOLLYWOOD!"

-Decades of Right-Wing Talk Radio Grifters shytting on them, doping them up on fear and despair, now add Alex Jones, Breitbart, Ben Shapiro. And they voted for two products of the Hollywood machine for president. And one for Governor.-

"EVERY CHILD'S LIFE IS PRECIOUS!"

-Don't support politicians that would make already living children's lives any better via bettering education, healthcare, lowering tution rates, allowing CHIP to get gutted also, Ain't utter a peep about Tamir Rice or the many, many children getting ganked by this system via police intervention.see the first point.-

Rinse. Wash. And Repeat. The American Cac.