RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p8lesqsafw1snt40jo1_500.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Did Trump oppose the AT&T merger and order Sessions to block it after realizing the payments made to Cohen could potentially come out? :jbhmm:

The privilege is outstanding. There is no smugness like the smugness of a Trump supporter who wakes up every day without any regret.

Polarized society. Trump supporters are in a bubble about this and at best assume that all these allegations against Trump are nothing more than the media, the “Deep State”, or Obama getting back at Trump.

It’s pointless being upset that they are ignorant of any negative news about Trump. Breitbart, Tucker, Hannity, and alt-right YouTube home videos keep them nice and comfy in the dark.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Polarized society. Trump supporters are in a bubble about this and at best assume that all these allegations against Trump are nothing more than the media, the “Deep State”, or Obama getting back at Trump.

It’s pointless being upset that they are ignorant of any negative news about Trump. Breitbart, Tucker, Hannity, and alt-right YouTube home videos keep them nice and comfy in the dark.

Honestly I think you're giving them too much credit.

I don't think they're ignorant of this stuff so much as they don't care. White people are under attack and Trump is here to take the country back, and as long as he's loyal to the cause he can do whatever he wants. Trumpism is just the modern version of McCarthyism, except the threat is racial/religious minorities rather than communists.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

I don't think they're ignorant of this stuff so much as they don't care. White people are under attack and Trump is here to take the country back, and as long as he's loyal to the cause he can do whatever he wants. Trumpism is just the modern version of McCarthyism, except the threat is racial/religious minorities rather than communists.

I guess I should’ve said willfully ignorant. But yes, they’ve shut out any negative news about Trump and focus on the good news (albeit exaggerated) about him

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

It's a combination of the two, they don't care to know, it's all fake news.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

It's amazing to me because they mock liberals for safe spaces But they don't realize Fox news is their safe space. When the hear something they don't like they run to Fox news to feel better. They mock liberals for safe spaces but will watch Fox hours on end, I don't fukking get it, I know several conservatives like this. They talk about triggered but I've heard conservatives say Colin Kapernick deserves to die, I trigged a conservative by joking about I made vegan meatballs, he went off on a tangent that ended with liberals are destroying the country and they all deserve to have guns pulled on them then we'll see how liberal they are. I don't fukking get it, they're just as triggered as they claim the left is.