RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

McCain is loving this :banderas:

Trump talked so much shyt when he was running now he gets to eat shyt on the way out:camby:

Sleepy eyes is a consummate professional, didn't bring it up once, and treated Shcumer and McConnel the same, no softballs, and went at them. I will say that McConnel was salty this morning

Cause he can see the writing on the wall and its not good. He just got his wife that nice comfy job to give him a reason to work with the orange goofball but it tied them both to this fukkery by default

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
McCain is loving this :banderas:

Trump talked so much shyt when he was running now he gets to eat shyt on the way out:camby:

Cause he can see the writing on the wall and its not good. He just got his wife that nice comfy job to give him a reason to work with the orange goofball but it tied them both to this fukkery by default
Hope you are just playing stupid :francis:

Nvm no I dont:hhh:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adam Schiff: There Is No "Definitive" Proof Of Any Trump-Russia Connection
Tim Hains
On Date April 2, 2017

CLICK LINK FOR VIDEO

On Sunday's edition of 'State of the Union' on CNN, House Intelligence Committee top Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) explained that so far his investigation has turned up no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion in the 2016 election.

"I don’t think we can say anything definitively at this point," Schiff said. "We are still at the very early stages of the investigation. The only thing I can say is that it would be irresponsible for us not to get to the bottom of this. We really need to find out exactly what the Russians did. Because one of the most important conclusions that the intelligence community reached is that they are going to do this again to the United States. They are doing it already in Europe. So we can say conclusively this is something that needs to be thoroughly investigated but it’s way premature to be reaching conclusions."

toasty.png

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot

I wonder, does McCain ever think to hisself that his pseudo mavericky ways opened the pandora's box to our national nightmare or is he so far gone as a pol that self reflection is an alien concept to him.:jbhmm:

which brings us to Obama, when he is out there in some private island staring out at whichever of God's wonderful ocean's is encompassing him, with the warm salty water gently lapping his chancletas. Does he ever think to hisself that just maybe, bear with me here, he may have been caught up in the Washington bubble. So much so that he convinced hisself that the same group of people that had initially rejected Hillary over some newby black guy with an Islamic name were now willing to elect her, all because of his powers of persuasion? :pachaha:
But we know Obama can be self reflective, and all that sandy white beaches and red snapper should make it doubly so. So hopefully we should get some concessions in his next book...seriously what were we all thinking, Hillary as POTUS :pachaha:

oh yeah...fukk Trump :pacspit: