RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I need some Nothing Ribs, Nothing BBQ Baked Beans with the brisket burnt ends in it, and a side of Nothing Potato salad :ohlawd:

Hold the raisins, please. :tchallascust2:

Karen meant well. She's never been to Wakanda, you have to excuse her and her bland ass potato salad.

The entire skit was funny simply because that is exactly what I imagine a Black version of Jeopardy being like.

"Damn right, damn right..."

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Stormy: Yayooooo!!! Get the strap!

1728b81221570a4645bf4d2c9a5ef340.png

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was keeping that in the back pocket because he knew how much state level liability he has. The Trump case wasn't big enough to use his ace card. He settled it for like $25M.

What will be interesting is determining whether that figure by itself was a product of coercion? :ohhh:

I bet some of the people who took the settlement are calling up attorneys right now trying to figure out what rights they have to reassess the settlement figure...

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What this means is Trump/Cohen had an ace in the hole, or thought they did, if the AG ever came after them, when they were in the private sector. Trump only settled that lawsuit because he became president. Given the AG's character, they probably would or could have made a backroom deal, BEFORE Trump won, the whole thing was too risky and high profile after the election, which nullified Trump's blackmail.

Doubt this has any real ties to Trump or his team, more the product of Ronan Farrow's Manhattan socialite connections, and the METOO movement, which was basically brought to the forefront by Farrow's investigative journalism.

The federal case being built by the Manhattan USAO has nothing to do with AG.

@GnauzBookOfRhymes, felt the same way