RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I hope the DNC and DCCC has some devastating midterm ads lined up.:banderas:
They'd better. It's time to stop being pussies and take it to these Rethug's chests. Let this be the jab cross combo that stuns them, and 2020 be the overhand that puts their asses on the canvas, and fukks them up for good like Rocky.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
OWbKpv4.gif

tenor.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

giphy.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
They'd better. It's time to stop being pussies and take it to these Rethug's chests. Let this be the jab cross combo that stuns them, and 2020 be the overhand that puts their asses on the canvas, and fukks them up for good like Rocky.
Democrats aint built like that, that fukk ass when they go low we go high mentality gone have them tryna elect another hillary :scust:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated:

:shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn:

:avenattithelawyer::avenattithelawyer::avenattithelawyer::avenattithelawyer:​

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Reporters can’t be happy that Avenatti is doing their job 1000 better than they do.

Reporter: How did you find that out?

Avenatti: Cause we are good. :youngsabo:

And also cause you shumucks are supposed to be doing this.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

:avenattithelawyer::avenattithelawyer::avenattithelawyer:​

#BASTA :wow:

What day is it today? :patrice:

OOOO :mjgrin:

:mjgrin:

It's Friday :mjgrin:

*fires up the grill*

We doing doing a charcoal and wood chip mix today ya'll...I also got some Tiger Shrimp Kabobs for those who are trying to cut back on the red meat :smugbiden:

I need some Nothing Ribs, Nothing BBQ Baked Beans with the brisket burnt ends in it, and a side of Nothing Potato salad :ohlawd:

Hold the raisins, please. :tchallascust2:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm