RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-sc...lave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/

State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman called his Sri Lankan girlfriend his “brown slave” and wanted her to refer to him as “Master,” the woman says.

Harvard-educated activist writer Tanya Selvaratnam told the New Yorker magazine that her yearlong affair with Schneiderman “was a fairytale that became a nightmare” — and quickly escalated into violence in the bedroom, even as he begged for threesomes.

“Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said.

SEE ALSO
Ex-girlfriend says Schneiderman beat, choked her after night of drinking

He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”

Selvaratnam said, “The slaps started after we’d gotten to know each other.

“It was at first as if he were testing me. Then it got stronger and harder. It wasn’t consensual. This wasn’t sexual playacting. This was abusive, demeaning, threatening behavior.”

She said that as the violence grew, so did his sexual demands.

“He was obsessed with having a threesome and said it was my job to find a woman,” Selvaratnam said. “He said he’d have nothing to look forward to if I didn’t and would hit me until I agreed.”

She said she had no intention of adding a second woman to their bed.

The abuse increased until Schneiderman was not only slapping her but spitting on her and choking her, she said.

“He was cutting off my ability to breathe,” she said.

Soon, “we could rarely have sex without him beating me.”

The attorney general was often fueled by booze, Selvaratnam said.

And he would push her to drink, too, she said.

“Drink your bourbon, Turnip,’’ she said he ordered her, using his nickname for her.

A friend finally helped her leave him, Selvaratnam said.

Schneiderman told the mag in a statement, “In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross.”

Tbh Before thread gets derailed, let’s focus on trump Russia, and not a woman beating / fetishizing pos former NY AG:mjgrin:Even though we can’t find 4 people that witnessed trump colluding

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Alt right goonsquad gonna try to act like this is some big victory

When nearly everyone the Trump white house has associated with have allegations as bad or worse

Hell the reason these women say they finally decided to make it into a big deal was because Lewandowski was beating on his wives

And as if Schneiderman was that big a deal

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I want to say that they are calling for Greitens resignation, at a state level, but no party heavy weights have weighed in. They are accused of similar acts, actually.

There is a moral standard that should be held to, for people in elected office, I DO care what people do behind closed doors, because it matters, in terms of acts like bondage and domination, or extremely violent sex.

The Republicans, of course, have no real leg to stand on, as their leader as allegations of everything from groping, to rape, to sexual assault. I'm sure the depraved cast of Fox News programs will attack, regardless.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The lawyer and Schneiderman began making out, but he said things that repelled her. He told the woman, a divorced mother, that professional women with big jobs and children had so many decisions to make that, when it came to sex, they secretly wanted men to take charge. She recalls him saying, “Yeah, you act a certain way and look a certain way, but I know that at heart you are a dirty little slut. You want to be my whore.” He became more sexually aggressive, but she was repulsed by his talk, and pulled away from him. She says that “suddenly—at least, in my mind’s eye—he drew back, and there was a moment where I was, like, ‘What’s happening?’ ” Then, she recalls, “He slapped me across the face hard, twice,” adding, “I was stunned.”

Yeah, good riddance. Another power drunk, power mad, controlling abuser.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:beli: We caught a fukkin L brehs . This fekkit trump keeps winning and taking out our big players. Franken has some bullshyt and they made him resign . U know they tryin to dig shyt up on mueller.. meanwhile our bytch ass President doesn’t whatever the fukk he wants and doesn’t face any repercussions :pacspit:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@NY's #1 Draft Pick if the democrats held onto their predators with the loyalty that republicans do, this thread wouldnt exist because no one would be this invested in the battle between two depraved organizations

Today the left showed yet again that they are committed to accountability and justice in a way that scares the shyt out of the rethuglicans

The democratic party is not perfect and does not claim to be but it cannot drive change if it turns a blind eye to actions like those of Schneiderman