RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Personally I think this is a political hit job
It certainly is. There's also going to be truth in there from both sides. :francis:

He has to be guilty, Ronan doesn’t do hit jobs, especially considering the implications. These women must have been vetted to the hilt. This sucks, but it will not stop progress.
True or not this is a hit job. The more worrying issue here is whomever it is in charge of the hit job believes his replacement will absolve them of their crimes

:francis:

But the left will cannibalize itself and left the right off the hook per usual. :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I remember reading some NY Times in depth piece on him, thought he was one of the more decent types, but apparently not. Someone else, hopefully, less addled by their worst impulses will continue his work.

I hope no one is confusing the US Attorney's Office for the Souther District of New York, with the Attorney General for the state of New York.

It isn't a conspiracy because the guy went after Trump, nor is he integral to any investigation into Trump.
I saw this as retaliation from. Feinstein.