RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Wait wtf? I'm confused here. If the DOJ has given him this authority, why shouldn't he have "unfettered power" to prosecute Manafort? There's mountains of evidence. And even if he shouldn't "have unfettered power", how the fukk would that lead to dismissing charges against a wildly guilty man? This makes no sense. What does the White House have on this judge? fukk that

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wait wtf? I'm confused here. If the DOJ has given him this authority, why shouldn't he have "unfettered power" to prosecute Manafort? There's mountains of evidence. And even if he shouldn't "have unfettered power", how the fukk would that lead to dismissing charges against a wildly guilty man? This makes no sense. What does the White House have on this judge? fukk that

Judge is a Reagan appointee.:francis:

Tells you all you need to know.:francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Though Manafort is a stone cold criminal and a traitor to this country. You must realized he is a white man at the end of the day. That "privileged" that was bestowed upon him since birth does not allow any man to "have unfettered power" over him no matter what he did or what crime he committed.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Very bizarre indeed. Def suggests a connection to Trump - although I don't think Manafort's charges necessarily have to "connect" to Trump as long as they can be used to pressure him to flip with what he *does* know about Trump.

I do think, however, this commentary suggests a connection between the judge himself and Trump.

Daps

charges cant be dismissed without a good reason...judge probably just dont like seeing a white man get dat work and had to rant about it...