RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ex-Trump aide Michael Caputo: Mueller has 'entire campaign’s texts'

Dude sounds so shook lol
Michael Caputo, a former Trump campaign aide, said that special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has more knowledge about the Trump campaign than any staff member of the campaign, and has a plethora of documentation.

“They have all the documents that were produced,” Caputo told Fox News host Martha MacCallum Thursday evening. “They’ve got further documentation from people who worked outside the campaign — their emails, their texts. They have the entire campaign’s texts.”

“The Mueller investigation really wasn’t trying to find something,” Caputo added. “Every question they asked, they already have the answer to.”

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Donny Deutsch continues to drop that hot fire. I have long said as I’m sure many of the New Yorkers that post in this thread know that Giuliani exploited the shyt out of 9/11 and the way that the media sucked him off for that always disgusted me. He did what any mayor in his position would of done.

Maybe I’m wrong but Donny is the first person in the national media I have ever heard say that.

:banderas:

Last edited: