RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What’s crazy about this is that Mueller knows the answers to all those questions. Trump ass is checkmate. The guy won’t make it pass the end of June.
Imagine his lying, deceitful ass getting through ONE of these questions without committing a federal crime. Don't even think he'd make it one sentence without fukking up

I too believe this interview will never happen because everyone in his orbit, including Trump himself, knows he can't answer these questions

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“We have, this morning, been calling these questions that Mueller propounded, but I don’t believe that that’s actually what these are,” he began. “I think these are notes taken by the recipients of a conversation with Mueller’s office where he outlined broad topics and these guys wrote down questions that they thought these topics may raise.”

He explained that the way the questions are written make it pretty obvious.

“Because of the way these questions are written,” Zeldin explained his methodology. “Lawyers wouldn’t write questions this way, in my estimation. Some of the grammar is not even proper. So, I don’t see this as a list of written questions that Mueller’s office gave to the president. I think these are more notes that the White House has taken and then they have expanded upon the conversation to write out these as questions.”

He agreed with fellow legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin that the questions seemed introductory in nature and that they indicate the investigation won’t end any time soon.

Robert Mueller’s former assistant explains how grammar errors prove ‘leaked questions’ came from Trump
:pachaha: Man pulled up on the ENTIRE WHITE HOUSE with an -

tenor.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What’s crazy about this is that Mueller knows the answers to all those questions. Trump ass is checkmate. The guy won’t make it pass the end of June.
I don't know about the June part but I 100% agree that Mueller and his people already know all the answers to these questions

He would not be offering all these cats plea deals for no reason

Manafort is the last dumbinoe to fall and then the movie begins....that's why it's funny watching his attorneys motions get tossed in the bushes, and now this other cat suing him for 2.7M

fukking flip already god dammit :pacspit:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don't know about the June part but I 100% agree that Mueller and his people already know all the answers to these questions

He would not be offering all these cats plea deals for no reason

Manafort is the last dumbinoe to fall and then the movie begins....that's why it's funny watching his attorneys motions get tossed in the bushes, and now this other cat suing him for 2.7M

fukking flip already god dammit :pacspit:

He rather pray for a pardon which will never happen then get Radioactive residue on his toilet seat.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Like I said a few months ago...everyone else I'm like eh...it's a simple choice to flip on this Orange Manchild

But Manafort? This motherfukker is TRAPPED fam :wow:
Manafort has had people killed. He knows what he’s risking. Deripaska knows where his grandkids sleep.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Guliani would def set Trump up to do an interview with Mueller just to save his own ass :mjlol:
Last night when people were saying it was Guilani this was the only reasons why I could see the leaker being Rudy, he is trying to save his ass. @ExodusNirvana you called it being Rudy