RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The point is we should stop derailing the thread. :bpufedup:

Oh, and also, you're being wildly inconsistent in your response to @jj23 .
I'm not inconsistent at all. Over the years, my view on Iran has been very thorough.

The deal is paper thin and gives the thin veneer of diplomacy and officiates a shytty agreement that we all know Iran is cheating on but it absolves us of the responsibility to do more about Iran's nuclear proliferation and tries to bring them into our fold of the rule of law.

Theres a lot of you all on the forum who want to browbeat anyone who isn't literally only advocating for peace by appeasement and concession.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The assumption that Nigeria has unproductive citizens is telling but whether or not a country contributes does not determine whether or not they should be referred to as shytholes. There are countries performing poorly in Africa and if Trump talked about them instead of Nigeria, you should've been just as outraged. It is not cool to belittle and demoralize countries that do not perform as well as we'd like them to. This is not how diplomacy works. This is not how democracy works.
I agree that whether a country "contributes" does not determine the amount of respect it should receive. However like I said I would be lying if I said I never used the term. I got a dirty mouth that I need to clean up :lolbron:

To me personally, it was the least offensive part of his overall spiel. I'm not a president though and at one time I expected a president to act a certain way in public (in private LBJ had a terrible mouth and LBJ along with Truman both used the word ****** constantly in private conversation). But I've personally moved past expecting appropriate behavior from Trump. The we should take in more white people and maybe some Asians and reject hispanics and Blacks is much much problematic than using the word shythole. The fact the media focuses on the latter instead of the former is misguided, imo.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
“We have, this morning, been calling these questions that Mueller propounded, but I don’t believe that that’s actually what these are,” he began. “I think these are notes taken by the recipients of a conversation with Mueller’s office where he outlined broad topics and these guys wrote down questions that they thought these topics may raise.”

He explained that the way the questions are written make it pretty obvious.

“Because of the way these questions are written,” Zeldin explained his methodology. “Lawyers wouldn’t write questions this way, in my estimation. Some of the grammar is not even proper. So, I don’t see this as a list of written questions that Mueller’s office gave to the president. I think these are more notes that the White House has taken and then they have expanded upon the conversation to write out these as questions.”

He agreed with fellow legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin that the questions seemed introductory in nature and that they indicate the investigation won’t end any time soon.

Robert Mueller’s former assistant explains how grammar errors prove ‘leaked questions’ came from Trump

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“We have, this morning, been calling these questions that Mueller propounded, but I don’t believe that that’s actually what these are,” he began. “I think these are notes taken by the recipients of a conversation with Mueller’s office where he outlined broad topics and these guys wrote down questions that they thought these topics may raise.”

He explained that the way the questions are written make it pretty obvious.

“Because of the way these questions are written,” Zeldin explained his methodology. “Lawyers wouldn’t write questions this way, in my estimation. Some of the grammar is not even proper. So, I don’t see this as a list of written questions that Mueller’s office gave to the president. I think these are more notes that the White House has taken and then they have expanded upon the conversation to write out these as questions.”

He agreed with fellow legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin that the questions seemed introductory in nature and that they indicate the investigation won’t end any time soon.

Robert Mueller’s former assistant explains how grammar errors prove ‘leaked questions’ came from Trump
DQgje.gif