RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I can't get over them hanging up on the president. Incredible. One of the host says they're running out of time. If the US president calls your show you make time but they just cut him off. Unbelievable.
Blows my mind. Any other administration this would be a big deal, you don't just hang up on the fukking president.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
:jbhmm:

@rgoodlaw
Important

Gowdy admits Americans should not trust House Intel Comm review of Russia collusion—should trust Mueller instead:

House Commtee is “what you should NOT have confidence in. Have confidence in the Exec Branch investigations and if Mueller finds stuff, more power to him”

11:08 AM - Mar 18, 2018

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"Authoritative"
full

Last edited:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the fact that brennan keeps coming out with shyt like that is mind-boggling to me. i mean, he hasn't even been subtle about it.

in any other timeline, when the former director of the cia basically says "we know breh, and we're coming for you :ufdup:" to the sitting president who is currently under investigation by a special counsel, it'd be front page news.