RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I can't get over them hanging up on the president. Incredible. One of the host says they're running out of time. If the US president calls your show you make time but they just cut him off. Unbelievable.

that's the most amazing thing. when you have some important public figure or dignitary on and they want to keep going, you stay with them.

and in this case, we had the motherfukking president call in to his own pro-trump state tv news channel, and they have to cut him off cuz he was ranting and raving and frothing at the mouth like a lunatic.

i mean, the fox and friends hosts went from :blessed:to :jbhmm:to :dwillhuh:to :patrice:to :merchant: to :whoa: to :camby: cuz even they knew it wasn't a good look.

donald's 'executive time' seems like it's nothing but tv, big macs and cocaine.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
All yall on that "democrats don't deserve our votes" bullshyt.

Here you go :ufdup:

There you go, Chance! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, brehs.
Get Chance all the way the fukk outta here. With 2 stupid tweets, Chance became the useful idiot that these republic*nts are constantly on the lookout for. I haven’t went over to the_dumbfukk yet to see how much praise they are giving Chance, don’t want to. What a time to be alive

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There you go, Chance! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, brehs.
Get Chance all the way the fukk outta here. With 2 stupid tweets, Chance became the useful idiot that these republic*nts are constantly on the lookout for. I haven’t went over to the_dumbfukk yet to see how much praise they are giving Chance, don’t want to. What a time to be alive

The backpedalling has already begun

:stopitslime:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
Just Out: House Intelligence Committee Report released. “No evidence” that the Trump Campaign “colluded, coordinated or conspired with Russia.” Clinton Campaign paid for Opposition Research obtained from Russia- Wow! A total Witch Hunt! MUST END NOW!

10:14 AM - Apr 27, 2018
@JohnBrennan
A highly partisan, incomplete, and deeply flawed report by a broken House Committee means nothing. The Special Counsel’s work is being carried out by professional investigators—not political staffers. SC’s findings will be comprehensive & authoritative. Stay tuned, Mr. Trump.... https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/989870523042680832 …

11:29 AM - Apr 27, 2018

Daps
Reppin
St louis

the perfect negative black female
stereotypes...
these are the people we/blackpeople
never want in front of news cameras
explaining what happened.
:martin:

wat6rr.jpg