RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He'll be directly involved in a case Trump considers personal. I doubt he'll obstruct the investigation, but if Trump continues to talk reckless or threaten him he can:

A.) reject any deals justice might be offering Cohen for cooperation
B.) has a direct line of attack on Trump because we all know Trump has done illegal shyt
C.) Gives him leverage against being fired because it would show a continued pattern by Trump for firing people investigating him and his orbit
D.) Trump's deep state narrative dies when his own appointee is involved in the case
E.) A subtle reminder that Sessions will do as he sees fit and still wields a substantial amount of power
F.)he has the opportunity to shield Trump if he chooses

I’ll give it a week or 2 where some shyt comes out about Sessions and Cohen where Jeffery will have to recuse again lmaooo

Dude is a walking idiot :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The heavy hitters are out :wow:

This is what collusion looks like :wow:

“What is the narrative of innocence? What is the narrative of why a campaign trying to win primaries in Iowa would need to be talking to Russians at all?" - Former CIA Officer John Sipher in conversation with CIR Advisory Board members Rob Reiner, General Michael Hayden, and Clint Watts.

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin