RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Randy is a Tea-Party guy who just voted for the spending bill. Randy is a Republican. You guys keep falling for Randy’s “tricks” because you’re dumb and desperate.

It’s like the people who try to educate the black guy who’s a libertarian on here. That guy is and and always will be a piece of shyt yet people keep thinking he’s going to change. People like that don’t change. If you fall for his antics that’s an indictment on you.

There’s and old Dubya vote on shaming people that I would love to quote.
Did you read my post? No one is falling for his antics.

fukk outta here with your contrarian bullshyt:camby:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Did you read my post? No one is falling for his antics.

fukk outta here with your contrarian bullshyt:camby:
I’m sure they did because a couple websites seemed surprised that he voted for Mike Pompeo after his original comments against him.

It’s not contrarian: I don’t fukk with any any republicans. That’s a fact. I believe government plays a roll in society. If your solution to everything is small market or invisible hand, you’re not serious about the conversation:

To clarify: all republicans are pieces of shyt. The “R” is a dead giveaway that person is a hypocrite.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If Stormy hasnt blown Mike, she will. Dude is riding for her crazy
If he is as smart as he appears to be, he is wearing a chastity belt *pause*. His work stands by itself and he is putting on a clinic in regards to being a high profile attorney, and injecting himself and highlighting his overal litigation skills into the most important legal proceedings in the history of this country, writ large. The right are, right now, digging through EVERY second of his life to this point and will latch on to anything that even looks questionable, and release it with streamers, bold font, ALL CAPS, etc...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If Stormy hasnt blown Mike, she will. Dude is riding for her crazy
If he is as smart as he appears to be, he is wearing a chastity belt *pause*. His work stands by itself and he is putting on a clinic in regards to being a high profile attorney, and injecting himself and highlighting his overal litigation skills into the most important legal proceedings in the history of this country, writ large. The right are, right now, digging through EVERY second of his life to this point and will latch on to anything that even looks questionable, and release it with streamers, bold font, ALL CAPS, etc...

:obamaswag:​

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I’m sure they did because a couple websites seemed surprised that he voted for Mike Pompeo after his original comments against him.

It’s not contrarian: I don’t fukk with any any republicans. That’s a fact. I believe government plays a roll in society. If your solution to everything is small market or invisible hand, you’re not serious about the conversation:

To clarify: all republicans are pieces of shyt. The “R” is a dead giveaway that person is a hypocrite.
Baechel dragged him last night, not sure why anybody would fall for his shyt, I don’t think anybody that posts in this thread believes his bytch ass, ever. Wish that tackle caused permanent breathing complications, like forever, and earth could move on.