RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The New Yorker
3 hrs ·
“Trump’s fabrications provided the basis for a vastly inflated wealth assessment for the Forbes 400 that would give him cachet for decades as a triumphant businessman,” Jonathan Greenberg says.

NEWYORKER.COM

Trump’s History of Lying: From John Barron to @RealDonaldTrump
A former *Forbes* researcher says he fell for Trump’s lying while helping to put together the Forbes 400 list in 1984.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

NPR
39 mins ·
While North Korea's border with Russia is only 11 miles long, it has served as a vital link to the outside world since the end of World War II, when the Kremlin helped establish the reclusive Communist state.

NPR.ORG

Sanctions Targeting North Korea Ripple Into Russia
Sanctions require Russia to expel about 30,000 North Korean migrant workers. In this city in Russia's Far East, some business owners say they will be sorely missed.

hmm

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
What? He puts himself in the spotlight by pretending to be some kind of swing voter when in reality it is all for show. He just wants attention :hhh:
Randy is a Tea-Party guy who just voted for the spending bill. Randy is a Republican. You guys keep falling for Randy’s “tricks” because you’re dumb and desperate.

It’s like the people who try to educate the black guy who’s a libertarian on here. That guy is and and always will be a piece of shyt yet people keep thinking he’s going to change. People like that don’t change. If you fall for his antics that’s an indictment on you.

There’s and old Dubya vote on shaming people that I would love to quote.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED:

AVENGOTTI STRIKES AGAIN :banderas:

Stormy Daniels’s lawyer released a dropbox folder of screengrabs and transcripts to discredit Sean Hannity

Stormy Daniels’s Lawyer Michael Avenatti Releases Dropbox Folder of Transcripts, Tweets, to Discredit Sean Hannity
By Gillian Edevane On 4/23/18 at 5:12 PM
Stormy Daniels's attorney Michael Avenatti released a Dropbox folder containing highlighted court transcripts and screen grabs of Sean Hannity's tweets on Monday afternoon. The compilation of already-available material, which he titled "Facts Are Stubborn Things," came as Avenatti defended himself against allegations that he was launching baseless attacks against the Fox News host.

Hannity's colleagues at Fox, specifically Brit Hume and Laura Ingraham, had been criticizing Avenatti for both his myriad media appearances and his attacks on Hannity, who was revealed to be embattled Trump attorney Michael Cohen's mystery third client last week. Avenatti predicted during a weekend appearance on CNN that the relationship between Cohen and Hannity was "far more extensive" than people realize, although he did not provide evidence.

Hume tweeted on Sunday that Avenatti had no basis for those predictions, writing that the lawyer for adult film star Stormy Daniels is playing the news media.

Avenatti responded in a series of tweets Monday afternoon.

"In light of @brithume claiming I never have a basis for my statements and he and @ingrahamAngle taking shots at me for my harmless comments re Mr. Hannity on CNN yesterday, I think it’s only fair that I shed light on some critical FACTS re the situation," he tweeted, linking to the Dropbox folder.

Inside, he highlighted swaths of testimony. One highlighted portion appeared to contradict Hannity's own description of the relationship he shared with lawyer. The Fox News host claimed he never "retained" Cohen in any legal matter and instead simply consulted the attorney—but a U.S. attorney said in court that Cohen never grouped people he consulted for with his legal clients.

Keep up with this story and more by subscribing now

“Mr. Cohen’s letter states that he has some clients for whom he provides strategic advice or business consulting," said Assistant U.S. Attorney Thomas McKay, according to the transcripts. "Now, he hasn’t put those in the realm of legal clients for now.”

Avenatti's suggestion appears to be that if Hannity and Cohen's work only extended to business or consulting matters, then the Fox News host wouldn't have been listed within Cohen's client group. However, he did not explicitly say what in the transcripts led to his assertion that there was a "far more expansive" relationship between Cohen and Hannity. Instead, he said he provided the transcripts so readers could, on their own, discern the nature of the relationship.

In follow-up tweets, Avenatti defended his client Stormy Daniels and his numerous television appearances.

“To those that are critical of the number of my TV appearances, note: 1. As soon as things stop happening in the highly active cases, I will stop appearing; 2. I accept only 30% of my invites and 3. Don’t watch if you don’t like it (minority). #basta,” he tweeted.

stormy-daniels-947151358.jpg
Stormy Daniels and Michael Avenatti pictured here at United States District Court, Southern District of New York, for a hearing related to Michael Cohen. Avenatti released a Dropbox folder containing highlighted court transcripts and screen grabs of Sean Hannity's tweets on Monday afternoon. Drew Angerer/Getty Images

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I shy away from posting this account's tweets because there is no basis for credibility one way or the other but they show consistency and avoid being outlandish with their information. With all of that being said, this tweet brings up several interesting points to consider