RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I may be lost but who is this "drunk/drugged up loser" that Donald is talking about :dahell:
Might be Avenatti

Trump isn't even tweeting most of this shyt it's a mix of his lawyers and someone in the administration, probably Miller
Say his name then :mjgrin:

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Republicans in Missouri Government have been calling for Greitens to resign and some are working with Dems on articles of impeachment. Their Attorney General, who is a favorite to run against McCaskell, is at war with Greitens currently. I wouldn't use the phrase "enthusiastically supporting" and "Greitens" next to each other at the moment.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So I have been purposely avoiding anything about Cardi B for a Cool Minute until I saw this Video on John Oliver

I am now Team Cardi:hubie:

Cardi better be easy, the gov ain’t forget the money she made off stripping. she gotta claim that cash as income :Imdeadassb:

crazydom

Pro
Daps
Republicans in Missouri Government have been calling for Greitens to resign and some are working with Dems on articles of impeachment. Their Attorney General, who is a favorite to run against McCaskell, is at war with Greitens currently. I wouldn't use the phrase "enthusiastically supporting" and "Greitens" next to each other at the moment.

Talk is cheap. We'll see what they do when the time to actually vote comes. There's been talk major Missouri donors are threatening to pull funding if they impeach the sex maniac.