RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I think yall are forgetting the timeline of the story...

Theres no way Stormy would know the source of the money. Only Cohen and Trump's team would.

The reporting on the LLC chain suggests that either Avenatti figured it out and leaked that to the media OR someone other whistleblower connected the dots.

This is a huge inside job.
Completely possible and it could explain Giuliani's impossible claim of resolving the special counsel's investigation in a matter of a couple weeks. They are purposely hanging Cohen out to dry. The constant narrative that dominated the news cycle the last 48 hours or so is that Cohen isn't trustworthy and will look out for himself even if that means turning on Trump.

It's unlikely but it fits the narrative.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

full

Its a idle threat. :russell:

Maybe Giuliani trying to "negotiate" as end:pacspit:

Trump doesn't have the power to do it because if he had he would have done it sooner. They raided his "fixer" and he's still just Twitter fingers for a reason.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is The NY Giants in the Red Zone after the Tyree Catch....just need the Pass to Plax* for the TD
*Sorry @resurrection :baechel:
Lmao why sorry to me? Once the Steelers were out that year, I was rooting for anyone but the fukkin P*ts..

I guess it did kinda suck to see a former Steeler win a SB elsewhere.. but Santonio made up for it the next season :takedat:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Trump is such a low rent sleazebag....Running glorified wet t shirt contests with the aura of some kind of major importance....'the whole world will be watching"

No, they won't, and didn't. And I don't want to meet the kind of people who watch Miss America pageants, much less attend them.

As far as Moscow, at the very minimum he was cavorting with prostitutes, his behavior about the entire incident reads consciousness of guilt.
I know a miss America, a miss teen USA, and multiple state winners of these competitions.

All these hoes are struggling to survive, work in restaurants and bars, hold multiple jobs, and aren't the type of women you'd want to seed up.

Hell most of them still have shyt skin from wearing too much makeup their entire lives.:scust:

That's Trump world. :blessed:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I know a miss America, a miss teen USA, and multiple state winners of these competitions.

All these hoes are struggling to survive, work in restaurants and bars, hold multiple jobs, and aren't the type of women you'd want to seed up.

Hell most of them still have shyt skin from wearing too much makeup their entire lives.:scust:

That's Trump world. :blessed:

That would be The Trumpettes:hhh: