RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Finished the book, and it is inspirational, and disturbing. It is the only book of it's kind, besides Fire and Fury, that I have read, and it paints the whole saga in such a straightforward, and grim way, I feel guilty for the laughs and impersonations on here, as well as in daily life. These are the worst people our country has to offer, racists, cowards, bullies, thieves, with no ethics, no integrity, and they want to lead the country, and essentially seize and retain power. I can't imagine having less respect or less regard for anyone besides Trump, his inner circle, and his most feverish supporters, I would sooner spit in his face than shake his hand.

Comey is the same as in his testimony, the prose isn't exactly Fitzgerlald, but the reflective, introspective tone, and personal stories are done in a somber, not self serious, and compelling way. If you read the book, and don't understand exactly how 2016 played out, in terms of what he did, I have to say you aren't being objective.

Basically he played politics and everyone is looking at him for helping to sway the election.. he was attention whoring and loving it when as a FBI director you should been seen and heard as little as possible..

For him to give a press conference to say Clinton didn’t commit any crimes with her emails and then add but she was reckless gave the GOP red meat.. but of course he couldn’t leave it at that and had too reopen that fake investigation a week before the election talking about she was going to win anyway but he had a duty to inform the public..

All I know is Comey better not ever think about running for office, he’s part of the reason the country is dealing with this trump bullshyt now

Last edited:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p7cvlj26rc1qkwdrko1_500.jpg

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Finished the book, and it is inspirational, and disturbing. It is the only book of it's kind, besides Fire and Fury, that I have read, and it paints the whole saga in such a straightforward, and grim way, I feel guilty for the laughs and impersonations on here, as well as in daily life. These are the worst people our country has to offer, racists, cowards, bullies, thieves, with no ethics, no integrity, and they want to lead the country, and essentially seize and retain power. I can't imagine having less respect or less regard for anyone besides Trump, his inner circle, and his most feverish supporters, I would sooner spit in his face than shake his hand.

Comey is the same as in his testimony, the prose isn't exactly Fitzgerlald, but the reflective, introspective tone, and personal stories are done in a somber, not self serious, and compelling way. If you read the book, and don't understand exactly how 2016 played out, in terms of what he did, I have to say you aren't being objective.
Already downloaded it to my iPad can't wait to read it.