RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mathew CALAMARI? :laff: I can't with this shyt anymore. It's like a fukin spoof mob movie. Where's his sidekick Joey Marinara at? :pachaha:
giphy.webp

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Peep the time. Avenatti made himself a legend in two months. :wow: New Yawk brehs is there really no one out there to go toe to toe with Avenatti?

New York New York big city of dreams
And everything in New York ain't always what it seems
You might get fooled if you come from out of town
But I'm down by law, and I'm from the Dogg Pound

CS3ghKN.png

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Because they will? No one punished for lying about the Iraq war. No one was punished for the recession.

The rule of law is real. While calling for blood for ethical failings may be warranted, lacking morals is not necessarily illegal. Until we get tough legislation you will continue to see these games being played.
dems got control of all three branches of govt so there was some accountability for the war/recession although short-lived.

these people are planning for 2020 instead of looking for a rock to hide under for a few years until this country's amnesia kicks in.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Peep the time. Avenatti made himself a legend in two months. :wow: New Yawk brehs is there really no one out there to go toe to toe with Avenatti?

New York New York big city of dreams
And everything in New York ain't always what it seems
You might get fooled if you come from out of town
But I'm down by law, and I'm from the Dogg Pound

CS3ghKN.png

Any Coli experts want to put Avenatti's face on top of Snoop's in this gif?

snoop-crushed-buildings-o.gif

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
do republicans have any shame? can yall believe the hubris of these clowns pence and haley thinking they have a political future after being active participants in this shambolic disaster.
they have big futures in the republican party. history isn't anything to go by anymore?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

If i'm late my bad.

The law firm representing Trump in the Michael Cohen legal proceedings is led by two lawyers who called for the appointment of a special counsel after Trump fired James Comey.
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

giphy.gif

I'm done.

full

This is hilarious...

what do they think is going to happen?
so stupid.