RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Who is Susan Meyer???:ohhh:

Such a disgusting and punchable face... :scust:

Alright people. Is he sleeping with little boys or is it a sexual assault case on a woman worth millions of dollars? Are we really getting facts from dudes with one like and zero retweets now? I don't think that a lot of retweets makes something true (see: Donald Trump) but I sure don't believe someone random dude that no one has heard of on the internet either.

Let's get back to facts and evidence and not venture into some Republican Pizzagate shyt.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
full

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, leave all the molestation to the side, unless there is something credible that surfaces, not out of any love for Hannity, but, rational logical, intelligent people can't claim pedophilia conspiracies without having such evidence.

Whatever Hannity was doing with Cohen, 9/10 it was something salacious, if not illegal. I mean, has Cohen ever done any "legal work" for anyone who wasn't some form of criminal, corrupt businessman, international Russian mob guy? Look at the effort to not release his name.

And, furthermore, it doesn't even matter, this will burn Hannity even more, and push him further and further into the corner, hopefully at a minimum Fox will cut him. But, that will be a tough call, he is, I believe their top rated host.

He's such a Trump maniac, he should have worn this with a badge of honor, but he NEVER disclosed this, in all his rants, his bullshyt raving, he knows why. He knows how it looks, and how it is wrong.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah, leave all the molestation to the side, unless there is something credible that surfaces, not out of any love for Hannity, but, rational logical, intelligent people can't claim pedophilia conspiracies without having such evidence.

Whatever Hannity was doing with Cohen, 9/10 it was something salacious, if not illegal. I mean, has Cohen ever done any "legal work" for anyone who wasn't some form of criminal, corrupt businessman, international Russian mob guy? Look at the effort to not release his name.

And, furthermore, it doesn't even matter, this will burn Hannity even more, and push him further and further into the corner, hopefully at a minimum Fox will cut him. But, that will be a tough call, he is, I believe their top rated host.

When those defamation class action lawsuits start piling on Fox they going to cut ass and run..