RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

aopzkz.jpg

:Playedyourself:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
lol

Why would Hannity be embarrassed by being named if he wasn't represented by Cohen?

Why would the communications be privileged if he didn't represent Hannity?

3 clients, two were using Cohen's services to pay off women, two are prominent RNC inner circle people. Safe to say there is a lot to support that Hannity was doing the same.

There's no way out of this one, except to double down, minimize, misdirect. I truly hope Hannity is brought down, he is just as bad as the most hateful, corrupt, hated of the administration.
You don't hire Michael Cohen for legal work, he's not an attorney...

You hire Michael Cohen for the same reason you'd hire Ray Donovan...

You need a fixer to make a problem go away...

So here's how it probably went down, Hannity did something illegal and found himself in a jam...His buddy Donny knows a guy who specializes in fixing these types of problems and so he put him in contact with Michael Cohen...

My money's on the "problem" was Hannity doing some sick shyt with a kid...

Just look at that mothafukka, looks like your typical fat CAC conservative pedo...:scust:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

aopzkz.jpg

Not sticking up for this fukkface in any way, obviously I hate this suckcock, but I’m pretty sure she came out months ago after she first accused him and said she was lying and just wanted to make him look bad. I’m saying, if we accuse these faggits of something, and it’s easily proven false, they have ammunition

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

aopzkz.jpg

Not sticking up for this fukkface in any way, obviously I hate this suckcock, but I’m pretty sure she came out months ago after she first accused him and said she was lying and just wanted to make him look bad. I’m saying, if we accuse these faggits of something, and it’s easily proven false, they have ammunition