RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Today is the greatest night in the history of our great sport.

da1b3c411fea2a5c9c6d7e6ca725745a.png

07b2ccdd6c74e74dad5acce7dbeeab15.gif

Might need Cohen's head over Disco Inferno's and either Avenatti or Mueller over La Parka's :mjlol:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
My pretty reputable source reported months ago that Hannity has been molesting and paying off underage boys....Cohen must have been the go-between....:wow:

He supposedly was one of the most frequent visitors to Jeff Epstein’s island of dark fukkery in the Caribbean

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We can only hope Cohen's "legal work" for Hannity involved payoffs to women, for affairs, sexual assault, abortions, something to get him off the air. Though, he will only grow more insane and dangerous off Fox, at least we can deal him that one.
I need some gay scandals. Women seems played for these conservative fukkheads

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That US Attorney's Office unit that is prosecuting or handling the Cohen investigation is not going to lose here, it is an elite unit, being overseen by the acting AG who is a counterintelligence vet.

Independent New York Prosecutors Pose Potential Risk for Trump

The Justice Department has not specified the reason for the recusal, which left Mr. Berman’s handpicked deputy, Robert S. Khuzami, in charge of the investigation. A former terrorism prosecutor, Mr. Khuzami was chief of enforcement at the Securities and Exchange Commission during the Obama administration but also spoke at the Republican National Convention in 2004, defending the Patriot Act and endorsing George W. Bush for president.

The is the unit that indicted and convicted Dean Skelos, and his idiot son, and are going to retry them this summer.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
My pretty reputable source reported months ago that Hannity has been molesting and paying off underage boys....Cohen must have been the go-between....:wow:

He supposedly was one of the most frequent visitors to Jeff Epstein’s island of dark fukkery in the Caribbean

Don’t play with my emotions breh. Let this be true :ohlawd:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

Yeah, I need to hear how he sounded on his show, because if he was frantic, and your source reported this, this could be it

who is it if you don't mind me asking?