RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol

Why would Hannity be embarrassed by being named if he wasn't represented by Cohen?

Why would the communications be privileged if he didn't represent Hannity?

3 clients, two were using Cohen's services to pay off women, two are prominent RNC inner circle people. Safe to say there is a lot to support that Hannity was doing the same.

There's no way out of this one, except to double down, minimize, misdirect. I truly hope Hannity is brought down, he is just as bad as the most hateful, corrupt, hated of the administration.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
My pretty reputable source reported months ago that Hannity has been molesting and paying off underage boys....Cohen must have been the go-between....:wow:

He supposedly was one of the most frequent visitors to Jeff Epstein’s island of dark fukkery in the Caribbean

Mannnnnnn if this is true :ohlawd:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
the-shady-bunch-yep-but-who-is-missing-5466690.png

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A friend called me the other day talking about Cohen's little cigar interlude, and was kind of hyping it, like it was some g shyt.....

But, it isn't. These are extremely privileged white men, (or adhere to that power structure and ideology) doing what they have always done, operating within the comfort of their money and connection, and status, and are now staring down the same system with the same arrogance and disregard with which they have treated EVERYONE their entire lives.

Cohen's saga doesn't end well. Just think, ask anyone, who spent time in the streets, as far as any kind of crime, if the FBI ran in your house, and office, took your communications devices, would they be able to return an indictment or nah? fukk out of here.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm pretty sure Hannity will get fired. Fox has enough problems and I'm sure the fallout of whatever Sean did or didn't do they don't want in the cards.

Ethically this all around bad whether anyone knew at Fox or not.

This puts Fox in a really bad light and it's the type of thing that can't be ignored.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
My pretty reputable source reported months ago that Hannity has been molesting and paying off underage boys....Cohen must have been the go-between....:wow:

He supposedly was one of the most frequent visitors to Jeff Epstein’s island of dark fukkery in the Caribbean

BRUHHHH If this is true and Fox knew. :deadmanny:

Please tell me you trolling. PLEASE!!!