RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
how you gonna @ somebody you got on ignore?:pachaha: maybe this will help you deal with these words

flynn testifying is only going to reveal the unmasking of names aka the illegal wiretapping, theres still no russia evidence, they already got all flynns comunications recorded what they gonna learn from this testimony?

the futher this russia conspiracy theory gets investigated means more info on the spying gets revealed bring it on :win:

sane progressive and ha goodman are alt right :lolbron:

You either gotta be trolling or a dumb muthafukka to believe the trump administrations web of lies. Call legit news outlets fake news but rely on ALT right bloggers for the truth brehs:snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean if it comes out Trump is a traitor I expect the republicans to lose a massive amounts of seat in the House......

shyt might be the catalyst for the whole party to rethink its stances on a few issues too because this will be a black mark for the ages

Pence would be a lame duck from day 1 and his own loyalty to America would be questioned by everyone.
:heh: be naive, brehs

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even the lackwits that voted for Trump draw a line in the sand when it comes to somebody betraying Murica'
maybe in the 80s, but not in 2017 when the other side = bruce jenner pissing with your daughter and rationalizing illegal immigration

believe me, breh. i would hope and think that you were right :dead: but the way the country is polarized right now is crazy. even if they get impeached, some right wing cocksucker like ted cruz will just step in for them to vote for and assure them that 'im a real american, everything is alright' :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
maybe in the 80s, but not in 2017 when the other side = bruce jenner pissing with your daughter and rationalizing illegal immigration

believe me, breh. i would hope and think that you were right :dead: but the way the country is polarized right now is crazy. even if they get impeached, some right wing cocksucker like ted cruz will just step in for them to vote for and assure them that 'im a real american, everything is alright' :yeshrug:
Patriots over Puppets :ufdup:

Republican or not :wow: