RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps

tumblr_p5amsvLpYe1vlks32o1_1280.jpg

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I hope Cohen has a paper trial and recordings with the GOP discussing how they'd distribute the Russian money to the committee and individual representatives. All the different LLC's he created. He was the finance chair right? Its alot of people who arent named Trump scared as hell right now. What if the NRA gets sweep up to? I'm getting excited. Cohen isnt acting as a lawyer right, he's a full time fixer? Stormy is going to be at court on Monday? :blessed:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

:ComeyUfdup:

:comeyholdup:

:TrumpWelp:

:smarttrump:

:Muellerlmao:

:comeyholdup:​

Yo LMFAO, I'm typically against quoting full posts but this shyt is hilarious. Trumps tweets strung together sound like a 90's hip hop intro with everything in parenthesis being a jeezy style ad-lib

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Gasparino knows all the NYC cats.

Cacs are furious he tweeted this. He works for Fox. :sas2:

He's telling the haters they went to Trump U.:mjgrin::TrumpUKnowledge:

Inbred CACs are so triggered right now they don't know what to do...

What Gasparino tweeted is common knowledge...

Everybody in NY been known Trump is a wannabe Michael Corleone, his sons are Fredo and Michael Cohen is the low budget Tom Hagen of the Trump crime organization...

We kept saying it over and over THIS IS WHO TRUMP IS but the morons wouldn't listen...

Con yourself brehs...:mjlol:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Out of all his tweets, this one is arguably the most deceptive. Not only does he misrepresent what Comey says, he once again contradicts his basis for the reason he fired Comey. Whether truthful or not, Comey basically said his belief that Clinton was going to win might have played a factor in his decision to make a statement. If she had won and it came out that they concealed the new "evidence" then that would have done more harm than good.

Now this is the real deceptive part and the part that really encapsulates the witting and unwitting stupidity of his tens of millions of supporters. Trump said Comey made decisions based on the belief that Hillary would win SO THAT HE COULD SECURE A JOB. :russ: So by doing this, he completely skipped the details in my first paragraph, completely disregards that COMEY MADE THE DAMAGING STATEMENT, and completely disregards the 10 year term limit passed by Congress that would have almost certainly guaranteed Comey a position under a Clinton run WH due to his widespread popularity within the bureau.

One last thing. Trump CONTRADICTS HIS REASON FOR TELLING ROSENSTEIN TO FIRE COMEY.

:Muellerlmao:

Read between the lines. "TO ANYONE WHO HAS EVER REPRESENTED ME IN THE COURTS OR IN THE STREETS, BURN THE EVIDENCDE!!! :damn:"

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Seriously. Is Trey Gowdy bi-polar? This is a complete 360 to his partisanship.

Did his wife threaten to leave him if he didn't tell the truth?

Does he have a terminal illness and is just saying - "fukk it. Let me be honest before I die?"

Confusing.

Rethugs are in full blown save the party mode...

Blindly defending a guilty man hasn't been working, they're going to get wrecked in November and they know it...Cohen getting raided was the shyt just got real moment for Rethugs...They don't want to be answering questions on why they continued blindly defending a guilty man when the NYAG and Mueller hammer the final nail in Cheetos presidency...

They have to distance themselves from Cheeto without pissing off his moron base hence the bipartisan turn...They can't just outright denounce him yet, that's why the heavy lifting for the party right now is being done by the "grass roots" of CAC stupidity aka Anne Coultre, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh etc who have all denounced Cheeto recently as a fraud...

Gowdy or Pruitt are gearing up to be AG or DAG, allegedly. Don't believe Gowdy for one bit. This is a long con game they are trying to pull. If Gowdy becomes AG, then he can say he is impartial and to look at his recent comments. Remember he and Nunes wrote a letter together asking for the Comey memos.

There is no integrity with these fools at all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Gowdy or Pruitt are gearing up to be AG or DAG, allegedly. Don't believe Gowdy for one bit. This is a long con game they are trying to pull. If Gowdy becomes AG, then he can say he is impartial and to look at his recent comments. Remember he and Nunes wrote a letter together asking for the Comey memos.

There is no integrity with these fools at all.
Pruitt’s reputation is trashed.

Gowdy is hard to pin down. You pose a reasonable possibility however

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yo LMFAO, I'm typically against quoting full posts but this shyt is hilarious. Trumps tweets strung together sound like a 90's hip hop intro with everything in parenthesis being a jeezy style ad-lib
Surprised someone doesn't make his tweets into trap songs. Add some Auto tune. "I have many(too many!)"

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Surprised someone doesn't make his tweets into trap songs. Add some Auto tune. "I have many(too many!)"
Breh if this rhymed
The Syrian raid was so perfectly carried out, with such precision, that the only way the Fake News Media could demean was by my use of the term “Mission Accomplished.” I knew they would seize on this but felt it is such a great Military term, it should be brought back.
And there was a Jim Jones or Jeezy (Useeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ofteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen) right after, the streets would be on fire.