RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The difference between you and I is that my principles stick, so when Trump does a 180 from his isolationist campaign rhetoric, I ditch the fukk. It's curious to me why you're all bent out of shape about this when this is what your candidate, Hillary "Regime Change" Clinton, and her VP, Tim "No Fly Zones" Kaine, were calling for from the get-go...:jbhmm:

Spare me the revisionist propaganda you're spewing now. YOU endorsed this shytshow and look where it's got us. Despite Clinton's obvious flaws she was/is clearly a much more stable candidate & obviously much more fit to be President

You talkin principles, but supported a President who is currently under multiple investigations and has no moral compass whatsoever.

Your full throated support of Trump nullifies whatever political credibility you had. So yea breh kindly :camby:

.r.

Veteran
Daps

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

this speaks volumes on Russia's true military might.
they have only one aircraft carrier.
it has a ski jump ramp and it burns fossil fuel.

if this shyt turns out to be true....oh boy.

long term asymmetrical warfare that tears apart societies.
flood western nations with immigrants, then stoke fears through social media and the news...
this shyt is so gangster.

New Yawk brehs weren't lying when they said New Yawk doesn't rock with Trump. This is personal. :wow:

Fam no one in NY liked that clown and this is going back 3 plus decades

Why do you think he fukked NY so hard with the tax plan

speaking as someone who was born and raised in the Bronx and spent half my life in NYC, everyone in NYC knows that trump is garbage. he has been human pollution for as long as i can remember.

Last edited: