RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
sucks this wont impact him much.. will only be good for news until trumps presses the red button.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
All political briefings, meetings, and interview should be conducted under polygraph. These last 3 months have been the most absurd bunch of straight up lies I have ever seen.

These people are too old. They literally have a 1960s state of mind (:mjpls:) where they think they can say anything and it's not recorded or transcribed somewhere. I'm starting to think anyone approaching 55-60 might be slightly senile this is craziness.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
White supremacists so cotdauymn desperate to hold on to they shyt that they ally with Vlad mufukkin Putin

All the Republicans gotta go, including the ones who stood by

Reagan was scum too but he spinnin in his grave so fast right now he powering one of the circles of hell.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure you know this but words have different meanings and uses depending on context. When the word "allegedly" is used in these stories that doesn't mean that there's no proof at all. The writers are often trying to protect a source or make it clear to the reader that the details are still being hammered out. Sometimes the whole truth hasn't been confirmed yet, or facts are still fuzzy.

Here's an example of the word "allegedly" that fits your textbook definition.

"Many Republicans, including Trump, believed that Obama was allegedly born in Kenya and not a US citizen."

There, that fits your little cookie cutter definition. Trump believed something with absolutely zero proof for years. A little different from what I explained above.

Also, you realize that we can see through your little attempts at blurring the lines, right?
*Allegedly blurring the lines bruh.....