RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
475.gif

Onion Politics
11 hrs ·
"Mr. President, I don’t think anyone from the DNC has worked there in decades."

POLITICS.THEONION.COM

Aides Trying To Talk Trump Out Of Sending Associates To Break Into Watergate Office Complex
WASHINGTON—Stressing the importance of thinking long and hard about what a scandal like that could do to his career, White House…
why are you posting onion articles with a siren?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This has been a long year and a half with y’all folks in this thread, y’all know my political and social views better than anyone in the world, next to my wife and my brother. I can honestly say, IMO, Mattis is the ONLY person with the wherewithal and the capital within the country that can stop us from a downward spiral of autocracy. I’m not a Mattis historian, but nothing I have seen indicates that he has any political motivations, he just wants to be a soldier, and live out the rest of his days in peace, but keep his soldiers ready for war. He probably hates Trump so fukking much. I just truly pray that if he gets shytcanned, he doesn’t go quietly into the night, he actually says the things that need to be said. The military fukking adores Mattis, and they easily have more respect for him than they have for Trump.
This is not a good thing btw. I respect Mattis but I think we're in a dangerous situation if military officials usurp the government from private citizen rule. Trump has put multiple generals in high positions and apparently all of them don't respect him. McMaster got fired, Kelly has threatened to quit many times, and Mattis is being Mattis.

Not saying this will happen but Trump is such a disaster that we're seeing how weak our system truly is. Imagine if Trump was as smart/charismatic as Obama or as firm as W. We'd be in trouble lol. Fascism is getting a trial run in America, and it's clear to me it would work if the president wasn't a complete idiot with mental issues.

The thought of military officials intervening to "save" us from that is troubling. Because they may not allow things to go back as they were. This is an issue Rome faced, many times...

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Not yet but the moment they do they better ditch this whole bi partisan kumbaya shyt.
This is a reason to try to put as many in as possible. Because I'm sure some will. Some might even be against impeachment. It is what it is. Assume unknown variables. Play the numbers game. Put in as many as possible. New guys willing to make an easy name for themselves by tossing a toxic ass president out on his ass. Easy political clout right out of the gate. Hassle free.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and.....

8:01 AM - Apr 13, 2018