RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This has been a long year and a half with y’all folks in this thread, y’all know my political and social views better than anyone in the world, next to my wife and my brother. I can honestly say, IMO, Mattis is the ONLY person with the wherewithal and the capital within the country that can stop us from a downward spiral of autocracy. I’m not a Mattis historian, but nothing I have seen indicates that he has any political motivations, he just wants to be a soldier, and live out the rest of his days in peace, but keep his soldiers ready for war. He probably hates Trump so fukking much. I just truly pray that if he gets shytcanned, he doesn’t go quietly into the night, he actually says the things that need to be said. The military fukking adores Mattis, and they easily have more respect for him than they have for Trump.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Breh, even if states brings charges that doesn't mean they won't be pardoned for their federal charges.

Maybe bring them states charges first convict in state court have them serve their sentence and once trump is out of office then bring the fed charges while serving their prison sentence. That guarantees trump will not be around to pardon :Dontbelieveit:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Don't know how credible a source Toure is and if whether he is referencing the individual thoughts of a lawyer he knows or that this was told to him with some confidence based on information.

:ohhh: Tomorrow’s fukkery will be like no other!

Y’all brehs might put up 20 pages full of posts

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Mueller is really out there hanging his nuts on Trump. He basically baited him for an interview, knowing he will obstruct justice live on Twitter again and run his mouth into new charges. Mueller gonna use this Obstruction of Justice charge to get him impeached. Once he's impeached and out of the loop, RR gonna give Pence that talk about how important the investigation is. Trump is compromised as well, but he won't have any choice. Last thing he wants is to suffer the same fate as Trump. Then, Trump gonna wish he never even said one word about the IC.

Heard somebody already getting his team ready. Brehs, Trump won't see the summer, it seems.

Enjoy the thread, congressman :salute:

I been telling people, the FBI is going even harder on him. You think he can reach 2020 under this extreme pressure? :heh:

By Memorial Day weekend, he gone!!