RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Even if you believe this is true that they hacked the DNC, are you willing to call this an act of war and go to war over this.

Secondly, do you believe they hacked the actual machines?

This line of reasoning assumes that tampering with votes is the *only* way to actually influence an election. (It isn't.) Whether Russia tampered with voting machines is irrelevant at this point, and every gov't agency has concluded that they didn't.

Even if they had actually changed votes or tampered with voting systems, there's still this issue of Russia investing hugely in fake news articles, internet trolls, Twitter bots, and straight up hacking methods to influence public opinion and muddy the waters. That's not nothing.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Can you imagine what it must be like for Spicy in the minutes leading up to a press conference? I wouldn't be surprised if one day we find out Spicy just up and left. Snuck into the White House, left his badge/credentials and ran off.

At some point, unless he's knee deep in this shyt too, he's going to start thinking about his own future. shyt is crazy.
Nah, just shows you how batshyt crazy he is himself for getting up there everyday and lying his ass off about shyt everyone already knows is true. The man has no conscience or morals. Everyone in the administration would probably fail a psychological exam.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This line of reasoning assumes that tampering with votes is the *only* way to actually influence and election. (It isn't.) Whether Russia tampered with voting machines is irrelevant at this point, and every gov't agency has concluded that they didn't.

Even if they had actually changed votes or tampered with voting systems, there's still this issue of Russia investing hugely in fake news articles, internet trolls, Twitter bots, and straight up hacking methods to influence public opinion and muddy the waters. That's not nothing.
I was only asking that to see where this nikkas head at. Not making a big point out of it.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if he did collude with them or did some shady financial deal for himself.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
WHAT THE fukk YOU GODDAMN DUMMY???

THERE IS NOTHING TO "BELIEVE" ANYMORE.

POINT.

BLANK.

PERIOD

ALL FACTORS, FROM ALL SIDES, OF THE GOVERNMENT SAY: RUSSIA DID IT.

PERIOD.

THIS IS AN UNPRECEDENTED AND MURKY ACT BY A FOREIGN NATION TO INTERFERE WITH OUR ELECTION. ELECTRONIC ATTACKS ARE NOT CONVENTIONAL ATTACKS.

THESE. ARE. ATTACKS.

PERIOD.

WHO SAID shyt ABOUT THE ACTUAL fukkING MACHINES?

THE QUESTION IS
TRUMP COLLUSION.

SOMEONE NEG THIS JACKASS. WE DONT NEED TO BE CODDLING DISSENTERS ANYMORE.

STRAIGHT UP THREAD-BANNINGS NEED TO BE ON THE TABLE.

IF YOU'RE NOT GETTING WITH THE PROGRAM, YOU CAN MONITOR THE THREAD FROM THE OUTSIDE.

@DonKnock @Hood Critic @LHilla @ReignAsKing @True Blue Moon @poRATCHETteacha @Sammy Steez @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Cobratron @Menelik II @RJY33 @greenygreen @jerniebert @Wepa Man @PlayerNinety_Nine @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @iceberg_is_on_fire @Airfeezy @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Ms. Elaine @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @re'up @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @BaggerofTea @GnauzBookOfRhymes
So typing in All caps and acting like you do isn't hysterics? I'm not even denying the possible (more like probably or going as far as definitive) collusion. Its the manner in which people like you, Joy Ann Reid, Louise Mensch and the like talk about it.

Quick question for you: should we go to war over this, given all of the circumstances and shyt happening all over the world?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So typing in All caps and acting like you do isn't hysterics? I'm not even denying the possible (more like probably or going as far as definitive) collusion. Its the manner in which people like you, Joy Ann Reid, Louise Mensch and the like talk about it.

Quick question for you: should we go to war over this, given all of the circumstances and shyt happening all over the world?
Covert Action :sas2:

All. fukking. Day.

Sack up, b!tch. You came in here denying basic fact at this point.

I have no respect or tolerance for your denials.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
":damn: Russia did this!!!!!!!"
:yawn: you shilling hard today fam
Trump admits to Russian hacking even as he attacks U.S. intelligence community

QTHk2B1.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This line of reasoning assumes that tampering with votes is the *only* way to actually influence an election. (It isn't.) Whether Russia tampered with voting machines is irrelevant at this point, and every gov't agency has concluded that they didn't.

Bruh, they breached voter registration rolls.

Who fukking knows at this point.

Russian Hackers Targeted Nearly Half of States' Voter Registration Systems

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I still don't trust the republicans to do so but I know. All I said was for Democrats to stop calling shyt an act of war.

It is an act of war though, doesn't mean bombs need to drop, just means we need to tighten up and impose more sanctions. I mean what...just let the shyt slide and hope they mind their business next time? You realize the white house is being run by people that actually want to destroy democracy and the administrative state? If a foreign power helped put them there to do just that..what should the reaction be?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I still don't trust the republicans to do so but I know. All I said was for Democrats to stop calling shyt an act of war.
It was, an act of war.

Whether or not we go to war is not the question.

It was, an act of war.

How they did it. Why they did it. When they did it.