RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Can you imagine what it must be like for Spicy in the minutes leading up to a press conference? I wouldn't be surprised if one day we find out Spicy just up and left. Snuck into the White House, left his badge/credentials and ran off.

At some point, unless he's knee deep in this shyt too, he's going to start thinking about his own future. shyt is crazy.
If Spicer doesn't smoke cigarettes I'll be surprised.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I just watched most of the hearing on YouTube and to say it was incredible was an understatement.. This is history right here. All 3 of the gentlemen on the panel were excellent but Mr. Clinton Watts really resonated with me..

This shyt is riveting to hear the intricate details of what the Russians did. The United States were basically caught with their pants down.

Trump is just a pathetic greedy piece a shyt..

If this country is about what they say they are they have to get this administration outta here ASAP.

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Even if you believe this is true that they hacked the DNC, are you willing to call this an act of war and go to war over this.

Secondly, do you believe they hacked the actual machines?
You don't have to hack the machines to influence the result...

Angry white racist idiots are easily manipulated by fake news and that's exactly what Russia exposed...

On this scale it requires collusion from insiders and that's what this investigation is about...

Did the Trump campaign work with the Russians to manipulate enraged fly over state idiots to get a con man into office that is indebted to them?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
BOOM MOTHERFU¢KERS!!! FLYNN IS TESTIFYING!!!!!!!

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity
Former national security adviser tells FBI, the House and Senate intelligence committees he’s willing to be interviewed in exchange for deal, officials say

BN-SS880_FLYNN0_GR_20170330172326.jpg

Former national security adviser Mike Flynn in the East Room of the White House in February. PHOTO: CAROLYN KASTER/ASSOCIATED PRESS
By
SHANE HARRIS,

CAROL E. LEE and

JULIAN E. BARNES
March 30, 2017 6:29 p.m. ET
0 COMMENTS

WASHINGTON—Mike Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaign’s potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to officials with knowledge of the matter.

As an adviser to Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign, and later one of Mr. Trump’s top aides in the White House, Mr. Flynn was privy to some of the most sensitive foreign-policy deliberations of the new administration and was directly involved in discussions about the possible lifting of sanctions on Russia imposed by the Obama administration.

He has made the offer to the FBI and the House and Senate intelligence committees though his lawyer but has so far found no takers, the officials said.

Mr. Flynn’s attorney, Robert Kelner, declined to comment.

This is a developing story and will be updated shortly.

@DonKnock @Hood Critic @LHilla @ReignAsKing @True Blue Moon @poRATCHETteacha @Sammy Steez @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Cobratron @Menelik II @RJY33 @greenygreen @jerniebert @Wepa Man @PlayerNinety_Nine @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @iceberg_is_on_fire @Airfeezy @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Ms. Elaine @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @re'up @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @BaggerofTea @GnauzBookOfRhymes

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
And let's be real Russia will get wiped up by us in a war. The country is poor and all they have is nukes if we have defenses in place they can't do shyt.

The country is already fragmented with Putin holding it up barely with opposition Rising. You don't think Chechnya not waiting in the wings and other powers that be like Serbia etc...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
And let's be real Russia will get wiped up by us in a war. The country is poor and all they have is nukes if we have defenses in place they can't do shyt.

The country is already fragmented with Putin holding it up barely with opposition Rising. You don't think Chechnya not waiting in the wings and other powers that be like Serbia etc...
My nikka ain't nobody winning a nuclear war but cockroaches which is exactly what a war with Russia would be...

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You don't have to hack the machines to get votes...

Angry white racist idiots are easily manipulated by fake news and that's exactly what Russia exposed...

On this scale it requires collusion from insiders and that's what this investigation is about...

Did the Trump campaign work with the Russians to manipulate enraged fly over state idiots?
I'm not denying any of it. I just don't like the way it's being approached and the ferver its building up while entertaining folks that are questionable as shyt on this. I largely ignore the topic because it's become hyper partisan for the most part and I get it's difficult to trust any investigation especially run by the Nunes cat that as on his transition team.

A lot of speculation mixed with facts. I'm not denying shyt's fishy, but act of war? nikkas really trying to go to war over This? Sure if it were all verified, I couldn't expect any action by the Trump administration and would hope for condemnation by the international community but you got folks losing it out here. The way it is covered 24/7 on cable news makes it feel like a whole lot of blowing smoke. It diminishes serious discussion about it imo.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm not denying any of it. I just don't like the way it's being approached and the ferver its building up while entertaining folks that are questionable as shyt on this. I largely ignore the topic because it's become hyper partisan for the most part and I get it's difficult to trust any investigation especially run by the Nunes cat that as on his transition team.

A lot of speculation mixed with facts. I'm not denying shyt's fishy, but act of war? nikkas really trying to go to war over This? Sure if it were all verified, I couldn't expect any action by the Trump administration and would hope for condemnation by the international community but you got folks losing it out here. The way it is covered 24/7 on cable news makes it feel like a whole lot of blowing smoke. It diminishes serious discussion about it imo.

What are you on, breh? We trying to impeach this cheeto faced fakkit, aint nobody talking about going to war. :dwillhuh: