RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sarah_Huckabee.JPG

iLoveFlavorfullVaginas

I come from the china
Daps
WASHINGTON — Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team of prosecutors has informed President Donald Trump’s attorneys that the president is not currently considered a criminal target in the Russia investigation, according to a person familiar with the conversation.

The person, who was not authorized to speak publicly about private conversations and spoke on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Wednesday that the president is considered a subject of Mueller’s probe — not a target. A subject is typically someone whose conduct is of interest to investigators but prosecutors are not certain they’ve gathered enough evidence to bring charges.

AP source: Mueller says Trump not criminal target currently

Well after almost 2 years of FISA wiretapping of someone who is widely considered as a complete idiot, we got no proof of collusion.
I think it is safe to say that there will be no impeachment and no verdict of collusion. Obstruction however, that's another story.
In any case who cares about Russia, there's loads of other reasons to hate Trump

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:snoop:I'll see you at 10k and.no impeachment

Willing to ban bet that too
People are going to jail. People have pled guilty. The president is being prepared for a special counsel interview. His attorneys are quitting. He can't get new counsel. Republicans are saying if the special counsel is fired it is the end of his presidency.

But you're here pretending that this isn't important or isn't real. Or suggesting that the weight of criminality and wrong doing should only hinge on if Republicans vote to impeach a republican president.

:russ:

Hit cacs holler. :troll:

:Cookoutcam2::royumad1::youmadcam: