RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
People are going to jail. People have pled guilty. The president is being prepared for a special counsel interview. His attorneys are quitting. He can't get new counsel. Republicans are saying if the special counsel is fired it is the end of his presidency.

But you're here pretending that this isn't important or isn't real. Or suggesting that the weight of criminality and wrong doing should only hinge on if Republicans vote to impeach a republican president.

:russ:

Hit cacs holler. :troll:

:Cookoutcam2::royumad1::youmadcam:

Beautiful framing and post move. None of this matters if he isn't impeached. Folks will continue to suffer due to his policies. If anyone in this thread wasn't disingenuous and seriously believed in the case they would have taken me up on the ban bet (no one has).This is simply just a circle jerk of spam articles and tweets :yeshrug:.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Remember when Trump endorsed a pedophile?
Remember when our country elected an admitted sexual abuser, a pedophile, a fukkface that checks every box of the RAINN lookout list? I hate this mother fukker and the people that voted for/continue to support him with every fiber of my being.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Beautiful framing and post move. None of this matters if he isn't impeached. Folks will continue to suffer due to his policies. If anyone in this thread wasn't disingenuous and seriously believed in the case they would have taken me up on the ban bet (no one has).This is simply just a circle jerk of spam articles and tweets :yeshrug:.
Why do you want to silence the voices of people that are speaking out about what a piece of dogshyt this guy is? You seem to take joy in thinking that this guy will not face any repercussions for his criminality, just seems off.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:snoop:I'll see you at 10k and.no impeachment

Willing to ban bet that too
What does the page count have to do with impeachment? This thread gonna be 100k pages whether impeachment happens or not. :camby:Now kick rocks or feast on the fukkery of all fukkery like nothing this world has ever seen.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Why do you want to silence the voices of people that are speaking out about what a piece of dogshyt this guy is? You seem to take joy in thinking that this guy will not face any repercussions for his criminality, just seems off.
I'm right with folks calling him out everyday.

It's amusing because many folks use the Russia-Trump collision line as an excuse for why this man is president instead of addressing systematic factors in the democratic party. Which would be more useful for the coli. A nearly 5k thread on this or a 5k thread on improving the Democratic party and a systemic analysis of it?

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
What does the page count have to do with impeachment? This thread gonna be 100k pages whether impeachment happens or not. :camby:Now kick rocks or feast on the fukkery of all fukkery like nothing this world has ever seen.
:mjlol:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

It's amusing because many folks use the Russia-Trump collision line as an excuse for why this man is president instead of addressing systematic factors in the democratic party. Which would be more useful for the coli. A nearly 5k thread on this or a 5k thread on improving the Democratic party and a systemic analysis of it?

you can think trump will get off scot-free all you want, i'm not one of those people who gets their panties in a twist about it and wants to ban people for that shyt but as far as the bolded goes...

if you really want to have a thread about that, then why don't you start the thread? :trumpbrain:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
you can think trump will get off scot-free all you want, i'm not one of those people who gets their panties in a twist about it and wants to ban people for that shyt but as far as the bolded goes...

if you really want to have a thread about that, then why don't you start the thread? :trumpbrain:
:ohhh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Why is it the democrats fault racist idiots also get to vote?

Daps
Reppin
St louis

shut the fukk up.
hup15w.gif

wat6rr.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

The answer is whatever gets people engaged. If not for this thread, I personally would not be as informed as I have become, and this is the sark I needed to become more engaged. I want it all, I hate this fukkface and want him impeached for his multiple crimes, including Russian collusion, and I want voters to come out in 18 for whatever reason they have, if they just hate trump, if they want to stop the gop, if they don’t like thier current reps name, idgaf, this fukkface is a plague.