RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This Comey revelation explains the backlash we saw from the Hillary Camp crying foul. I imagine she was aware of this information and just couldn't believe he'd throw her under the bush against the advice of the DOJ regarding the email while heading orders regarding the Op-Ed.

This really shines some light on the statements we heard from Obama and Lunch following his release.

I wonder what forced his hand.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This Comey revelation explains the backlash we saw from the Hillary Camp crying foul. I imagine she was aware of this information and just couldn't believe he'd throw her under the bush against the advice of the DOJ regarding the email while heading orders regarding the Op-Ed.

This really shines some light on the statements we heard from Obama and Lunch following his release.

If that report is true, Obama should slap himself for taking the high road on such a vile POS.

My guess is that overconfidence is why Obama felt comfortable holding off on making that info public. NOBODY thought Trump had a chance to win until around 9PM election night.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If that report is true, Obama should slap himself for taking the high road on such a vile POS.

My guess is that overconfidence is why Obama felt comfortable holding off on making that info public. NOBODY thought Trump had a chance to win until around 9PM election night.
I agree. Obama can't stay silent on this. He definitely has some explaining to do. Wanting to appear objective is less important than maintaining the integrity of our elections.

But you're right Nobody thought Trump was going to win.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I agree. Obama can't stay silent on this. He definitely has some explaining to do. Wanting to appear objective is less important than maintaining the integrity of our elections.

But you're right Nobody thought Trump was going to win
Honestly that excuse doesn't hold water too b/c this info would have helped down ballot races (still can't believe dems lost WI senate seat:snoop:)

I hope it isn't true or else Obama came in appeasing and went out appeasing.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Obama didn't want Comey to release the Trump stuff. He didn't.
Obama didn't want Comey to release the Hilary stuff, he did.

Obama was trying to play fair for the sake of democracy and Comey decided to pick and choose when he would listen.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to say it, if Obama had come out with all of this before and put his hand on it it would have tainted this whole thing and I think he knew that.

Now he's out of the way. A strong part of me has a feeling that there is something big coming. No other way to explain why the Presidents whole playbook is "DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU HEAR ABOUT ME FROM ANYONE BUT ME AND THE SOURCES I TELL YOU"

They knows what's coming too.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Senate intel committee 1st hearing today. Gonna be interesting to see if they really bipartisan or their questions will be along party lines as far as what they trying to find out ( leaks or collusion)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Obama didn't want Comey to release the Trump stuff. He didn't.
Obama didn't want Comey to release the Hilary stuff, he did.

Obama was trying to play fair for the sake of democracy and Comey decided to pick and choose when he would listen.
It's been widely reported Comey had no choice with the Shillary stuff...

Whether he made an announcement or not it was going to leak to the press...

If it leaked to the press it would appear as though Comey had lost control over his people...

That's why he sent that letter...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

It's been widely reported Comey had no choice with the Shillary stuff...

Whether he made an announcement or not it was going to leak to the press...

If it leaked to the press it would appear as though Comey had lost control over his people...

That's why he sent that letter...
A corrupt NYC FBI office

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/james-comey-fbi-reputation/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/...ey-fbi-inspector-general-hillary-clinton.html

'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Well, he did know about them trying to influence the election, which was the reason for the sanctions. The sanctions could have been bait for the Trump team, falling into the "bread crumbs" narrative
Yeah I agree with this.

Obama put those sanctions on Russia also as a trap to see what Trump would do.