RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Can you expound on this?

My theory as to why the White House blocked Comey (if this is true, I dont really trust Comey) was because 1. they thought Hilliary had the win 2. He didnt want to appear to be aiding her due to his position as president. He came out later on and campaigned for her but outside of endorsing her he pretty much let her run her race. It makes him look weak in my opinion but he looked weak the throughout his presidency always taking the high road on the right's fukkboys.

This is what I got from this news. Obama was a really passive president.

And yall thought it was a slow news day even though Angela Rye was entertaining

The fukkery :wow:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Obama cares too much about the system. Trump voters and media would just say he is trying to influence the election for clinton.

My thoughts as well.

I hear y'all on this but Obama needs to answer up for himself this time. No reason not to put this info out there last year. If Trump still won, so be it, but it was an attack on the democracy as well as the election.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Gotta love how Trump and Russian "ties" are being used by the media to beat the drum of war. We have "liberal" "news" organizations constantly talking about Russia in the hopes of justifying more aggressive u.s. foreign policy towards Russia.

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Gotta love how Trump and Russian "ties" are being used by the media to beat the drum of war. We have "liberal" "news" organizations constantly talking about Russia in the hopes of justifying more aggressive u.s. foreign policy towards Russia.
No, thats a good thing.

Russia's leadership needs to be locked down. Period.

I have no problem with this.

Not everything is "war"

There is, retaliation however.

If you studied the Cold War, you'd know how this was done.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Not a fan of war but at the same time, I don't want a literal puppet president who if the worst allegations are true, was literally bribed to change US policy in order to fatten his wallet. You can be against the hyperbole of "going to war with Russia" while at the same time not think your own president shouldn't be a fukking corrupt shythead of the highest order. Before the "They're all like that" they is levels to this shyt and if anything, the story about Obama wanting to ensure there was a governmental consensus and voice before they were to release this information shows that despite the faults with Obama, he was a politician with more integrity and working within the rules than most. He nixed the op-ed by Comey even if it meant that it could have possibly helped his "team".

You know Hillary is fukking steaming reading that shyt thinking her "boy" should have had her back.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
O
Not a fan of war but at the same time, I don't want a literal puppet president who if the worst allegations are true, was literally bribed to change US policy in order to fatten his wallet. You can be against the hyperbole of "going to war with Russia" while at the same time not think your own president shouldn't be a fukking corrupt shythead of the highest order. Before the "They're all like that" they is levels to this shyt and if anything, the story about Obama wanting to ensure there was a governmental consensus and voice before they were to release this information shows that despite the faults with Obama, he was a politician with more integrity and working within the rules than most. He nixed the op-ed by Comey even if it meant that it could have possibly helped his "team".

You know Hillary is fukking steaming reading that shyt thinking her "boy" should have had her back.
100% this guy is obviously a child and is trampling over people's rights. I agree with you 100% . However, the military industrial complex doesn't care who wins. In the debates we saw Hill ramping up against Russia now we have te media pushing the narrative. Being against this clown and not wanting to go to war regardless of this clowns ties are not mutually exclusive (not saying you said that but just my point).

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
No, thats a good thing.

Russia's leadership needs to be locked down. Period.

I have no problem with this.

Not everything is "war"

There is, retaliation however.

If you studied the Cold War, you'd know how this was done.
What U.S. "Retaliation" or military ops have you ever been against. You always Stan us foreign policy so I'm truly curious