RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So he just nominated a physician who has never run a clinic, let alone a hospital, to run the second biggest department in the U.S government?

this is beyond ridiculous.
in the grand scheme of things this is just pissing in the ocean but for some reason it really leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

this is on par with betsy devos being named as Secretary of Education.
this is on par with ben carson bieing named as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

trump is openly placing the equivalent of bombs all throughout American institutions.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Right.

Just like when the Trump Tower Don Jr. meeting emails came out ("...as part of the Russian governments support of your father's campaign"..."if it's what you say I love it!").

I thought that settled the 'collusion' question.

Evidence literally can't get more direct than acknowledgement straight from the conspirators' mouths.
2550.jpg
"no, nothing is going on, there's no evidence, it was just facebook posts, lol, lol, i don't care, why do you care, i certainly have no feelings one way or the other"

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
this is beyond ridiculous.
in the grand scheme of things this is just pissing in the ocean but for some reason it really leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

this is on par with betsy devos being named as Secretary of Education.
this is on par with ben carson bieing named as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

trump is openly placing the equivalent of bombs all throughout American institutions.
What about all of this is surprising? This is conservatism!