RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's amazing how many established men have sacrificed their reputations, and careers for this man. He bashes them, humiliates them, fires them indirectly, and they don't even defend themselves, or call him out for his immature way of speaking, or handling situations. This goes to show you just how emotionally invested white men are in the presidency. It's the ultimate white lash, to the point they will continue to let the ship go down, and drown with it.
He gave away 130g of his own money
That’s all you need to know

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It's amazing how many established men have sacrificed their reputations, and careers for this man. He bashes them, humiliates them, fires them indirectly, and they don't even defend themselves, or call him out for his immature way of speaking, or handling situations. This goes to show you just how emotionally invested white men are in the presidency. It's the ultimate white lash, to the point they will continue to let the ship go down, and drown with it.

I just make the simple deduction that they are in on the plot. Why else would you throw yourself in the way of an exploding grenade? Trump gets impeached, fukkboy Pence is up next, i.e. another Republican. They don't want what dirt they've done to hit the light. There is absolutely no other reason to get involved. They all have personal stakes in this. It's too late though, this is going to run its course now. It could have been stopped by we are past that. AG in NY is ready to go as soon as Mueller goes, if he goes.

This guy is a GOP freshman congressman and while redistricting makes it tougher for him in Pennsylvania, he said fukk this shyt and is chucking the deuce.

GOP Rep. Costello: Stormy Daniels Telling the Truth, Obama a Better 'Role Model' Than Trump

GOP Rep. Costello: Stormy Daniels Telling the Truth, Obama a Better 'Role Model' Than Trump

You see this from him and others that are leaving.

The only reason to stay and cape for all of this is because you are in on it.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Contender for the post of the year so far...

The ultimate show will be post trump.
Rather its another republican or democrat next.. How will the media and America as a whole get back to "normal"? I posed that question because I hear that a lot on both sides...

This thing with Trump is playing out like a daily tabloid. I'm a historian of past presidents and I understand we're in 2018, but the dysfunction with this presidency in astronomical. It has redefined what we think about the office in power and the silent majority that got him there.

Its the equivalent of having a bad ass kid that curses, steals, never cleans up the house and even tried to burn it down. When you have the next kid, will you be a stern disciplined parent that will hold the next one to a higher standard or is all hope is lost and there no church in the wild? We'll see.....

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just make the simple deduction that they are in on the plot. Why else would you throw yourself in the way of an exploding grenade? Trump gets impeached, fukkboy Pence is up next, i.e. another Republican. They don't want what dirt they've done to hit the light. There is absolutely no other reason to get involved. They all have personal stakes in this. It's too late though, this is going to run its course now. It could have been stopped by we are past that. AG in NY is ready to go as soon as Mueller goes, if he goes.

This guy is a GOP freshman congressman and while redistricting makes it tougher for him in Pennsylvania, he said fukk this shyt and is chucking the deuce.

You see this from him and others that are leaving.

The only reason to stay and cape for all of this is because you are in on it.

Good post. But I refuse to support any Fox News articles. You should probably let folks know where the link goes.