RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Founding fathers really didn't foresee the potential of an ass-clown becoming president? Executive authority is way too broad.

Federal power wasn't even half this big when the country was formed. They did try to limit president's power. Those morons left it too open.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bloomberg Politics
38 mins ·
Prime Minister May has said there’s “no place” for corrupt Russian elites—or their money—in London.

BLOOMBERG.COM

U.K. to Review Visas for 700 Rich Russians as Part of Crackdown
Hundreds of wealthy Russians who moved to the U.K. promising to invest millions of pounds in businesses will have their visas reviewed…

Sounds to me like maybe the Brits got more information that suggests Russian activities in the UK were going far beyond what they assumed - in other words, the money laundering was OK since it supports the economy and the many industries/businesses related to Russian "investment", and even the random hit/assassination of Russian emigres was kept hush hush. But something new is driving all of this. I'm guessing there is concrete evidence of active Russian hands interference in Brexit (to the point of being the original source of the movement).

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If it is not in walking/biking distance I'm ordering it online for most items.

In have better things to do than scour mom and pop shops looking for my item and size.

I have no problem with what Trump is doing cause amazon needs to be broken up. They only been profitable for 2.5 years. Their plan was literally to get a monopoly and no one coulda competed.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If it is not in walking/biking distance I'm ordering it online for most items.

In have better things to do than scour mom and pop shops looking for my item and size.
I won't front

Amazon has saved my life in more ways than I can count in the past few years

And Amazon Prime might be the greatest thing to happen to my wallet since I got my drivers license lol

At the same time, I try to support my local businesses as much as I can. I couldn't imagine life in BK without corner stores.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I have no problem with what Trump is doing cause amazon needs to be broken up. They only been profitable for 2.5 years. Their plan was literally to get a monopoly and no one coulda competed.
Why because they are successful vertically integrated company?

They have major competition in almost every sector they are in.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Amazon started out selling college books back in the mid 90s and Bezos was a billionaire back then...

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Why because they are successful vertically integrated company?

They have major competition in almost every sector they are in.

They were getting propped up for 20 years. Who the hell else could not make money and still compete?

They're also too big to fail at this point. Huge problem.