RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They were getting propped up for 20 years. Who the hell else could not make money and still compete?

They're also too big to fail at this point. Huge problem.
Wal-Mart/Target

Google/Microsoft/Apple

Bookstores are still around

Borders/Books-A-Million/Barnes and Noble

They had a good business model and lots of willing investors. They ran their tax sheltering a while back, but they just had to pay those back this year while still profitable. States are also taking taxes. They provide jobs in shipping/logistics on top of their 1st party services.

Small stores have always been at odds against larger retailers/malls. I don't see Amazon providing harm for the customer with their services nor are their prices really much lower than what you see in retail stores. They're just convenient as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Qo1l9w5.png

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah Amazon is awesome but I like to go to the store too and I love the Mom and Pop hood spots.

Circuit City and J&R Music Word :mjcry:

R.I.P
Breh I work down here

There have been so many times where I been like "Oh shyt I can just go to J and...ahhh fukkkk"

Luckily we got a MicroCenter in BK now so my tech needs are reasonably fulfilled most of the time

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every few weeks I come back to this.

Was this a heist by the billionaires or was it a massive attempt to take control of the world, like some real illuminati shyt.

If it was evil billionaires taking over the world, they didn’t think they would get caught? That’s other level hubris.

If it is a heist and the trick is to keep us busy with this shyt while the caper is going down, what has, or is being stolen?

:ohhh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I have no problem with what Trump is doing cause amazon needs to be broken up. They only been profitable for 2.5 years. Their plan was literally to get a monopoly and no one coulda competed.
Eh..not to turn this into an Amazon thread but Walmart and Target are still bigger global retail forces than Amazon. Amazon is just the biggest e-commerce force. That would hardly qualify as a monopoly since those major retailers are in the top 10 in online sales.