RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
They are absolutely behind but we have to remember that they have to be. People like Schindler have a couple people who will throw them a bone over a drink or a get together and he will run with that bone because he trusts the credibility of the individual who provided him that information. Unless the MSM has someone in that position, no one is going to take the word of Schindler - whos credibility is all but shot - at his word no matter how much he spams his timeline with names and motives. They simply aren't going to report on it until they corroborate it more than once.

It amazes me how so many twitter investigators attempt to beat their chest over info they were able to tweet first completing ignoring the times where their information didn't pan out like they stated or at all.
And no matter how hard Nap tries to get us to like her, this is why people still give Mensch the side eye.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's never ceases to amaze me how far behind the MSM is on this story. It's partially why so many of his supporters can cling to "NO COLLUSION!" "WITCH HUNT!" "HOAX!" These things need to be reported on over and over and over again until they are as well known as Stormy Daniels

the money is in the story. they will stretch this out as long as they can.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hahamj::sad45::hovyikes:

:russ:

I know a certain attorney at law who may be able to assist in this case.

tumblr_okzfviJsXr1s74zi8o9_250.gif

But will he take the case?:lupe: