RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

424C490A00000578-0-Swole_con_Valley_-a-15_1500079233545.jpg

jeff bezos looking at trump like, yeah come get this work nikka.

trump is a real estate con man and his friends are in real estate and probably own shopping malls and things like that and amazon is killing them. and he owns the washington post.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Daps
That’s my takeaway too if I accept things at face value. Unbelievable

This is the DEEP STATE they always yap about, remember they always project their crimes and weakness unto others. If they accuse you of what they are doing, you end up using your resources to defend yourself instead of also attacking them. Has worked like magic till now.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If Mueller was to get fired , could he be reinstated again ? does somebody replace him? how does it work

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/21/politics/what-happens-if-trump-fires-mueller/index.html

Do I think Trump fires Mueller? No but I think he's a lot closer to firing him than maybe most people do. We've already been talking about how weak his legal team is, how the investigation continues to intensify and expand and how ultimately he could be implicated. Trump became president by being wild, outrageous and combative. If he's gotta go on the offensive to save himself and his family he will...Also I don't buy the tough talk from Republicans that they would move to impeach him if he did fire Mueller

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
i wonder if there is any coordination between Mueller and Avenatti so far as the timing of Avenatti's attacks.

Mueller calls him up and says "yo, i'm gonna need a few weeks to cook up the next salvo. do your thing cause it's gonna be quiet on my side for a while."
:mueller: