RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
if trump and his bathmophobia having ass can convince even 5% of hispanics (who so desperately want to vote republican but keep getting shunned) that DACA ending is the fault of democrats even though he ended it last year then i would have to give him props on being a master propagandist.

Last edited:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Mark Zuckerberg takes out full-page newspaper ads to say 'sorry':

http://www.businessinsider.com/mark...logize-for-cambridge-analytica-scandal-2018-3

:snoop:

"We have a responsibility to protect your information. If we can't, we don't deserve it.

You may have heard about a quiz app built by a university researcher that leaked Facebook data of millions of people in 2014. This was a breach of trust, and I'm sorry we didn't do more at the time. We're now taking steps to make sure this doesn't happen again.

We've already stopped apps like this from getting so much information. Now we're limiting the data apps get when you sign in using Facebook.

We're also investigating every single app that had access to large amounts of data before we fixed this. We expect there are others. And when we find them, we will ban them and tell everyone affected.

Finally, we'll remind you of which apps you've given access to your information — so you can shut off the ones you don't want anymore.

Thank you for believing in this community. I promise to do better for you.

Mark Zuckerberg"

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Holy Grail for Stormy Daniels is a push for abortion. If that is there, this will be the #1 thing for over a month. Let's see them give Trump a mulligan on that shyt.

"I thought you liberals SUPPORTED ABORTION RIGHTS!?!?!"

"If you guys didn't support ABORTION ON DEMAND this wouldn't have happened!"

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
He's gonna need to take out a newspaper ad real soon for legal counsel

Lawyers sought: might have committed some lite treason....pay to be discussed at later time
OLpIuc3.gif