RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Offtopic: @Cole Cash

How you doing breh? You healed up OK??

You’re never the same after taking two bullets like I did but I can walk and I am back at regular work. Was living on the border between Arizona and Mexico for 6 months doing some English teaching out there. I’m as good as I’m gonna get. Thank you for asking.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The Holy Grail for Stormy Daniels is a push for abortion. If that is there, this will be the #1 thing for over a month. Let's see them give Trump a mulligan on that shyt.

They've consistently said there was no paternity issues. This was March 12th:

But about that baby elephant in the room: Daniels's attorney Michael Avenetti said Friday that the inclusion of the words "paternity" and "alleged children" in the contract was boilerplate language, and that Daniels did not bear Trump's child and did not know of any children Trump was trying to keep secret: "Absolutely not. No," Avenetti told The Wrap.

I'm hoping we hear who allegedly threatened Daniels to stay quiet, probably Cohen but Trump threatening her would be a huge story

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The Holy Grail for Stormy Daniels is a push for abortion. If that is there, this will be the #1 thing for over a month. Let's see them give Trump a mulligan on that shyt.

It sucks, but we have to pray for this. Thats the only thing that will make those retarded 30% to turn.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Zuckerberg takes out full-page newspaper ads to say 'sorry':

http://www.businessinsider.com/mark...logize-for-cambridge-analytica-scandal-2018-3

:snoop:

"We have a responsibility to protect your information. If we can't, we don't deserve it.

You may have heard about a quiz app built by a university researcher that leaked Facebook data of millions of people in 2014. This was a breach of trust, and I'm sorry we didn't do more at the time. We're now taking steps to make sure this doesn't happen again.

We've already stopped apps like this from getting so much information. Now we're limiting the data apps get when you sign in using Facebook.

We're also investigating every single app that had access to large amounts of data before we fixed this. We expect there are others. And when we find them, we will ban them and tell everyone affected.

Finally, we'll remind you of which apps you've given access to your information — so you can shut off the ones you don't want anymore.

Thank you for believing in this community. I promise to do better for you.

Mark Zuckerberg"