RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
That shows you how immune to this shyt we are becoming. That’s sad
I think you’re looking at it from the wrong angle. This thread is testament to our outrage. What this shows you (as if you don’t know before), republicans are full of it. And we as democrats need to start hushing up people on “our side” that parrot Republican thinking.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
For the life of me I cannot understand people perpetuating the idea that this man is a good speaker

I mean in the rudimentary sense that he uses his hands and can work a crowd, but he rambles like a motherfukker, goes off point all the time, and stumbles over his words regularly.

if i got into a conversation with a stranger who spoke and had mannerisms like trump, i would think that they have some sort of mental health issue.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p4dnruoImX1x3fenzo1_1280.jpg

giphy.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't even try to hide their white supremacist bullshyt...

It's all out there blatant and downright appalling...

Did that emasculated half troll half gerbil half-breed Sessions say anything about Austin?

Silence from him
I think it is the greatest tragedy to see the president intentionally downplaying and even ignoring acts of hate committed against people of color. He should be impeached for this alone. He ignored Richard Collins, the Austin victims, the Portland girls being subject to hate speech.